• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

deroli

Bought some food for my 3DS:

Only played Layton so far. I desperately needed a puzzle fix and I hope it offers a good story with some crazy twists. The small screen of the og 3DS was never a problem for me, but right now I really wish I had a 3DS xl. When I'm looking for puzzles or coins it feels like I'm pixel hunting :(

Part of the same amazon package were these shoe trees.

They were only available in double sizes, so I had to choose between 42/43 and 44/45. I went with the ladder one and now I'm barely able to fit these into my pair of leather shoes. Well, those were a bit to small anyway, so the shoe trees might serve a different, yet unexpected purpose.

Danielsan

Probably on the list of semi-embarrassing pick-ups. I bought a pair of slippers... I've got parquet flooring and as it's been getting colder my feet are freezing off. Cranking up the heat isn't much of a solution as it costs a fortune and I don't have floor heating. So here I am, 25 and wearing slippers in my home...

JHfDm7M.jpg

Also picked up a digital copy of Pokémon Y a couple of weeks ago.

rrDYGN0.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
You guys are hilariously serious. I'm sorry I offended your religion.

Top Bottom