• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Uncharted 2, with superior American boxart
10ehldd.jpg

oct09drake.jpg

Finally replaced my stolen copy of Drake's Fortune on friday, cleared it yesterday night. Uncharted 2 arrived this morning. Perfick!

3 and a half hours in... best game ever, basically. :D

buffi said:
That is the Euro limited edition.
The European release is pretty awful due to it being 50hz (16% slowdown) with huge borders.
It feels like castlevania in slow motion.

I agree , i played it yesterday and it's really terrible compared to the NTSC 60 Hz versions .

MONKEY BALLS !

columbo-2.png

The post person was nice enough to drop off more things for me today...

DSC08354.jpg

DSC08355.jpg

S2K and GTR34 Mooks, Drift Tengoku *Oct* and decal for the drift car...

FOOTE

Holy hell, all of the Demon's Souls and Uncharted 2 pics are driving me crazy!:D :lol I want (need) both of them now, ah well maybe this weekend.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
This is the beginning of something brutal... well... to at least March next year there is entirely too much stuff coming out.

The Kobunheat (C) 1k yen challenge (tm) - first entry (somewhat cheaty as most of these are replacements (i junked a load of game boxes, now cleared some space so buying back - the idea is to buy stuff you legitiimately want and not stuff you already own).
But ultimately, the idea is to score PHAT LOOT as impressively as possible in under 1000 yen.

4012099977_46df9445b9_b.jpg

TRying to come up with some sort of scoring system that recognises rarity, condition, etc combined with metacritic score of each game to give a final comparable total.

Other lootage so far this month :
4012098643_6d3dfbc3ba_b.jpg

4012869208_cb8f5ec203_b.jpg

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Nice pickups WhiteAce... I think at this point all ten of the copies of Panzer Dragoon Saga are going to end up in the hands of NeoGAFers. :p

zmet

LoneWolf296 said:
How much did that set you back? I've been trying to keep an eye on eBay for a cheap copy but the least I've ever seen it go for is $60+
I paid $39 for it from a Japanese ebay seller.

Kagami

zmet said:
Macross Ultimate Frontier and Escaflowne the Movie
http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee347/userloser43/oc12.jpg
I've been thinking about buying a PSP for Macross
and Queen's Blade
I've gotten the impression that, if I buy Ultimate Frontier, there's not much point in buying Ace Frontier, 'cause Ultimate has the same stuff + more. Is that right?

As a side note, looks like it'll be a 3000 and not a Go for me 'cause even Ace Frontier isn't downloadable yet.

JEKKI

mo MURDA mo MUR come come again!!

mother freakin demons souls FINALLY comes in after taking a nationwide road trip courtesy of amazon.com and the us postal service

nqnywn.jpg

we thuggish ruggish demons ALWAYS! always!

and ready to bring the war to your way!

look into my souls and tell me what it is you see

(could u look into my eyes?)

look into my souls and tell me what it is you see

(could u tell me what u see?)

rwnn9t.jpg
ebe7u9.jpg

vocelcius said:
@Mattlikewhoa: where did you get the mags?
gotta love the r34 :D

You HAVE to love the R34. I'm diggin the fact that it will be legal to import one into Canada in a few years:D

I get my magazines from my friend who's staying in Japan right now. He's nice enough to send me things when ever I ask :D

Leonsito

A bunch of random things:

IMG_0035.jpg

Walking Dead 1,2,3
Return of the Dark Knight
Alone in the Dark (6€)
Metroid Prime Triology (35€ f-yeah)
Total Recall DVD
Muse - The Resistance

IMG_0037.jpg

Maxim and FHM 4/5 !!! :lol

Top Bottom