• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF PlayStation Trophy Thread | October 2015 - Trophy Haunters

Atolm

This month I got MGSV, Danganronpa: Another Episode and Life is Strange plats and I've been working on The Talos Principle and Wasteland 2, I'll get those two in ten days or so, I think.

My goal is to end the year with 100 plats, I'm at 95 right now, I have a "free" one assured (Game of Thrones) and if I get Talos, Wasteland 2 and get the trophies I'm missing from Everybody's gone to the Rapture, that puts me at 99.

kevin1025

Banned
I'm looking at getting my fourth platinum this month and my 15th overall with Life is Strange tonight! I have a decent amount of trophies this month but I think the platinums will be the things pushing me up the list a little.

I'm starting to look at my PS3 games and considering getting to a ton of them soon. But there's so many great releases between now and December 1st, and Fallout 4 is going to be one of those games that spills into December.

I'm also super close to 4,000 trophies, but that will be a November accomplishment.

Still can't believe I was 133rd in September!

Tapejara

NeoGAF PlayStation Trophy Thread | November 2015 - Platinum Ops
NeoGAF PlayStation Trophy Thread | November 2015 - Vault-Tec Assisted Trophy System

Think I got five this month.

Witcher 3
Tales from the borderlands
EDF Insect Armageddon (took me 3 years!)
Everyone's gone to the Rapture
Dragon Quest Heroes.

netguy503

That South Park Donald Trump avatar is amazing!

I didn't do all I had wanted to do this month (life gets in the way). I only got 4-5 plats this month and I was counting on 7+. That said November looks like it might be amazing for me if I can stick to my guns (but there's so many new releases and I'm getting all of them and I was already denying the new Ass Creed from my playtime to work on my plats for this month :( ) . I was hoping to win this month but I guess there's always next month.I still went from 47 plats this month to 52 so it's not all bad (and I haven't even touched the Uncharted collection yet).

OP, I know it's not your fault, but if you could for next month's thread put the trophy cards in order that would be great so I can easily find my ranking as I like comparing myself with others in the community. Thanks.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Fisty

Anyone have the ASIA version of Demon Souls? Need friend/foe rings, damn servers screwed my tendency all up for halloween, ill need another playthrough to get them...

kevin1025

Banned
They don't come instantly as no matter how automated the tallying process is formatting and organising the trophy cards correctly, ;) , takes a few days. Expect the thread by the end of the week though.

You do great work, it's absolutely worth the wait!

Apdiddy

Thanks for all the hard work, Rtbeoh!

Last month and this month will kill people's progress....especially mine.

Hey guys, figured I would ask in this thread since its aimed towards trophy hunters...

Is anyone planning on grabbing Call of Duty this Friday? Interested in trying to get the zombie trophies together? If anyone else is on in the evenings around 8pm MST, then add me (mob_skater), we can try and get the trophies together. Just add a note in the request so I know its someone from Gaf, I get a bunch of random requests that I don't tend to accept.

Even if anyone is looking for people to play other games with, feel free to add me, I'm sure there will be games in the future that'll need tackling.

Returners

Hey guys, figured I would ask in this thread since its aimed towards trophy hunters...

Is anyone planning on grabbing Call of Duty this Friday? Interested in trying to get the zombie trophies together? If anyone else is on in the evenings around 8pm MST, then add me (mob_skater), we can try and get the trophies together. Just add a note in the request so I know its someone from Gaf, I get a bunch of random requests that I don't tend to accept.

Even if anyone is looking for people to play other games with, feel free to add me, I'm sure there will be games in the future that'll need tackling.

Me. Let's do this.

Smokey

yup

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Add me in, i recently got back into platinuming games :)

Also thanks Rtbeoh for making the threads. Also fuck the heavy rain platinum
rage.gif

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
That platinum wasn't too hard. I hated the driving trophy though.

It wasn't hard, just very annoying since you have to finish the game multiple times and i ended up finishing it more than necessary since i was missing one ending in particular. Now i'm gonna get the platinum for XCOM: Enemy Unknown, welp now that seems slightly hard.

Stanng243

It wasn't hard, just very annoying since you have to finish the game multiple times and i ended up finishing it more than necessary since i was missing one ending in particular. Now i'm gonna get the platinum for XCOM: Enemy Unknown, welp now that seems slightly hard.
I'm waiting for the vita version.

Tapejara

Going for the Godzilla platinum. Lots of grinding involved, but I like the game.

Enemy Unknown is quite difficult compared to Enemy Within. Good luck :p.

I'm waiting for the vita version.

Same, the Vita list looks easier compared to the PS3 version.

JSoup

Banned
They don't come instantly as no matter how automated the tallying process is formatting and organising the trophy cards correctly, ;) , takes a few days. Expect the thread by the end of the week though.

So hows that coming?

netguy503

So hows that coming?

LOL at least I didn't say it. Yea, we are a half week past that deadline unfortunately. :( Maybe instead of monthly we can just start these threads (the tally) from the 15th of the month to the 15th of the next month as that seems when these threads start up or would that make more work (the threads starting later?)

I just ask as it seems this is creating confusion about when people start chasing trophies for the next month and I have seen less activity in this thread because of it. I don't know, just a thought.

JSoup

Banned
It seems to me that if it's such a big hassle getting the rankings tallied and it holds up the topics being made that much, it would be better to just the use already made community thread. That it's currently 'dead' means nothing, only like 10 people post in these monthly ones anyway.

mstevens

Would any fellow trophy hunters be willing to jump back into Journey with me on PS4 to do the mountain and last level? Can't find anyone to play with online and I need that companion trophy. My username is mcstevens88

netguy503

Would any fellow trophy hunters be willing to jump back into Journey with me on PS4 to do the mountain and last level? Can't find anyone to play with online and I need that companion trophy. My username is mcstevens88

I need the whole game. Would you be willing to do the whole game with me?

JSoup

Banned
Sorry I overpromised. Just had a lot on my plate from school, my job, studying at home and then this past week any free moment I've had I've been trying to play a bit of Blops 3 and Fallout 4. The chart I got when I started producing these threads was sorta janky so until January I have to keep dealing with it and as the year's gotten longer it gets harder to tally up. Come January I will make a new table and be able to process faster monthly but until the end of the year it's really a long process, especially adding new people each month. I haven't forgotten and it has been looming so just wanted to say I'm genuinely sorry for the wait.

So we're clear, I wasn't intending my question to come off as bitchy, if it did. Just curious and figured the current thread could use a bump.

Tapejara

So Star Wars: Bounty Hunter trophies just popped up on PSNProfiles. Game doesn't have a platinum trophy. I'm hoping this doesn't mean any future PS2 re-releases won't have a platinum.

I've been trying to beat the Strangers Test with all ten idols for about 3 months solid for my last Bastion trophy.

Turns out all I had to do was block.... :p

Finished Dead Nation finally as well. Nearly to lvl 29

Shitty.

I figure Sony had some involvement in making these ports happen, that's my only cause for concern.

Johnny V mentioned them in his Giantbomb interview a few weeks ago but I can't remember exactly what he said. Something along the lines of Lucasarts finding the code and thinking it'd be a neat idea to remaster them. I'm not sure if he mentioned who are porting them though.

Tapejara

Johnny V mentioned them in his Giantbomb interview a few weeks ago but I can't remember exactly what he said. Something along the lines of Lucasarts finding the code and thinking it'd be a neat idea to remaster them. I'm not sure if he mentioned who are porting them though.

Oh okay, that keeps me more hopeful.

So, according to your PSN name, you like this then. :)

Also, only 13 trophies each? That's gross...and lazy.

I can't wait for name changes.

Top Bottom