• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Sora_N

2012_09_07_haul.jpg

Pikmin 9.99
Ace Combat 9.99
Journey 19.99

Good stuff. :)

Ceej

E2YSw.jpg

Been going a little crazy on my Dreamcast lately. It's just so nice to pick up and play an older game for 5-10 minutes. I still have a copy of 18 Wheeler coming. The Sonic Special was a surprise gift. And yes, the BB Pre-order Steelbook for The Avengers is every bit as gorgeous as you'd want. +SHIELD logo on backside (!)

5kSHI.jpg

Got these for my birthday

drkOne

Tired of TF2 trading so I decided to cash out on the stuff I had.

Suddenly it's September: Too Much Loot Edition

v6ZYA.jpg

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
E2YSw.jpg

Been going a little crazy on my Dreamcast lately. It's just so nice to pick up and play an older game for 5-10 minutes. I still have a copy of 18 Wheeler coming. The Sonic Special was a surprise gift. And yes, the BB Pre-order Steelbook for The Avengers is every bit as gorgeous as you'd want. +SHIELD logo on backside (!)

http://i.imgur.com/5kSHI.jpg[IMG]

Got these for my birthday[/QUOTE]

daaah rush 2049 still looking for it love the stunt wings

GJS

TtKx3.jpg

I also picked up a GTX 670 recently, and a new MW600 for listening to podcasts on the way to work as my previous one stopped working.

Forsete

TtKx3.jpg

I also picked up a GTX 670 recently, and a new MW600 for listening to podcasts on the way to work as my previous one stopped working.

Excellent watch! :D

But buy a proper NATO strap. :p A dark-grey would look awesome with that watch.

Uhh... Let's say I paid a little less than what it's going for on eBay.

I resent Mondo for how unnecessarily limited their printings are. I want these:

...but I don't want to pay $100-$250 on eBay to get them. Their bullshit explanations that printing more would be "irresponsible to the people who like it now" and that "if we cash in now, it’s just going to fuck everything up" have led me to hate their company.

Cool poster, though. :p I wonder when we'll actually see The Whole Bloody Affair? :(

And that reminds me, did Mondo ever release the Drive soundtrack on vinyl like they said they would? Whatever the case, this UK company is currently selling them for $50 shipped so I just bought one from them. Mondo loses again.

Found this at a good price so thought why not. Loved it on Dreamcast so looking forward to revisiting it (and yes, I know it's coming out in the UK on disc soon).

IMG_20120908_140434.jpg

Izick

Donnie Brasco is one of the best mobster movies that nobody talks about. Probably my favorite Depp movie now that I think about it, but to be fair I'm a sucker for mobster movies though.

I resent Mondo for how unnecessarily limited their printings are. I want these:

...but I don't want to pay $100-$250 on eBay to get them. Their bullshit explanations that printing more would be "irresponsible to the people who like it now" and that "if we cash in now, it’s just going to fuck everything up" have led me to hate their company.

Cool poster, though. :p I wonder when we'll actually see The Whole Bloody Affair? :(

And that reminds me, did Mondo ever release the Drive soundtrack on vinyl like they said they would? Whatever the case, this UK company is currently selling them for $50 shipped so I just bought one from them. Mondo loses again.

Feel free to discuss Mondo and their printing policies with us here!

I actually have both of those JP posters (the 2nd is set to arrive today). And no they haven't released the Drive soundtrack yet... Nor their Stout 'Drive' poster...

Drain You

Decided this would make for a good first post on gaf. It being my birthday month I decided get myself an early birthday gift. I've wanted one of these for the longest time, and lucky for me I was able to grab this on Ebay for a pretty decent price. No box though :(

28BCY.jpg

Izick

I mean they have giant skulls on their uniforms. They're like basically wearing the quintessential bad guy garb.

xJavonta

Banned
Decided this would make for a good first post on gaf. It being my birthday month I decided get myself an early birthday gift. I've wanted one of these for the longest time, and lucky for me I was able to grab this on Ebay for a pretty decent price. No box though :(

28BCY.jpg

It's cool, but damn I just find it ugly. The whole DVD player built in thing is awesome though, great pickup!

Drain You

It's cool, but damn I just find it ugly. The whole DVD player built in thing is awesome though, great pickup!

I for whatever reason have always thought it is the best looking console in existence hahah. I may be in the minority on that though. Now to try and find some NTSC games.

xJavonta

Banned
I for whatever reason have always thought it is the best looking console in existence hahah. I may be in the minority on that though. Now to try and find some NTSC games.

Yeah I've heard that a bit on gaf lol, but I've always been attracted to matte finished hardware instead of glossy or chrome.

As for NTSC games, the Buy/Sell/Trade forum could be a good bet

Prologue

E2YSw.jpg

5kSHI.jpg

Got these for my birthday

How is organic chemistry treating you?

Ceej

I don't like how Archie's whoring out the Sonic comic. They are repackaging all the comics over and over into so many formats. Nice cover art though.

I imagine if I had a subscription I'd be pretty upset. Personally, I don't mind too much because it's a nice way to gather entire arcs in one place in a bigger, more solid format. I also have the Sonic Genesis hardcover and it's just gorgeous with beautiful glossy pages and a great cover.

How is organic chemistry treating you?

Ah. the lab is much more daunting than the lecture so far. Lecture isn't bad ...yet. It's taking away a lot of my game time though. I've actually found the lack of time to make my retro games more desirable, many Dreamcast games are very pick-up-and-play friendly for a quick 15 minute refresher.

Friggz

DSCN0673.jpg

photo1.jpg

picked the games up at a garage sale for a buck each. Ive been pretty lucky with good finds lately.

However, to top that stuff off, my wife is pregnant with our first child. So the pickups have taken a back seat to that news =D

mblitek

I do have to admit, I like the style of the German army uniforms during ww2. Still wrong what they did. Don't take it in a wrong way.

I mean they have giant skulls on their uniforms. They're like basically wearing the quintessential bad guy garb.

Without looking it up I believe they were designed by a famous fashion designer? Just checked, linked to Hugo Boss somehow. Too tired to research it!

Top Bottom