• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

JLG-

3tzdqjxl.jpg

Alpha_eX

Girlfriend just got back from New York with a Surface Pro...

1239428_10151843421471413_503172876_n.jpg

And a load of snacks we can't get for a decent price here in the UK

7848_10151844003991413_396727185_n.jpg

Hilti92

Awesome tools! Any of you guys in trades or just for home use?
I meant to post another one too but my link wasn't working. Milwaukee tools are fantastic. Definitely my new favorite brand. And yeah, I am a plumber so unfortunately my PS4 fund had to be exchanged for two new drills. :p

BigMike

Neo Member
I meant to post another one too but my link wasn't working. Milwaukee tools are fantastic. Definitely my new favorite brand. And yeah, I am a plumber so unfortunately my PS4 fund had to be exchanged for two new drills. :p

Absolutely. I use to frame houses and help with renovations. I've worked with the full spectrum of brands and you definitely get what you pay for. I always try to stick with Rigid, DeWalt or Milwaukee. I love my Sawzall.

Hilti92

Absolutely. I use to frame houses and help with renovations. I've worked with the full spectrum of brands and you definitely get what you pay for. I always try to stick with Rigid, DeWalt or Milwaukee. I love my Sawzall.
I am still not the best with sawzalls. One of the tools that still scare me in some instances.

Game & Blus... And yes I double-dipped for STID because of the special features being split up between retailers.

KH 1.5 CE
7d248be07ac0ffe450225d3bbefa3342_zps1e54f294.jpg

Target edition of Star Trek Into Darkness & Parade's End
bc55a53885c759e7ae889e53f286b7c2_zpsb18af0a8.jpg

Walmart edition of Star Trek Into Darkness, which features a steelbook case & USS Vengeance toy (FedEx did beat up my box a bit though lol)
fa7a6aa5ca78a399faac1b717b3fd86a_zps32219d20.jpg

98e817d46972e3667fe96be3db9e7f7b_zps1fdbbcab.jpg

Bashtee

I'm always amazed by the things you all buy. Makes me kind of jealous.

Picked this one up last week:

Together with Beyond, this might be my last pickup for this year, as I usually don't play during the semester. Might add a bonsai, as I'm looking into new hobbies to reduce stress.

IZrImD5.jpg

About to assemble this here computer. It's my first gaming pc since 2003-2004 or something. Can't wait to play all the games I haven't been able to play on full detail.

Sorry for the bad quality, guys!

zmet

Star Trek Into Darkness 3D and Tim Burton's the Nightmare Before Christmas - 20th Anniversary Edition

Loose Japanese Sega Master System (no connections or accessories)

DoubleTap

Dungeons and Dragons retail Asian Version. It's great to have the disc version but I feel I only have half the game because the amazing options are in japanese.

9733634076_6dc4097fe4.jpg

D-e-f-

Banned
nfsmwuinuy1.jpg

amazing port. had 2+ hours of solid fun yesterday with a buddy in co-op driver mode while my internet was dead.

smashostlpugl.jpg

random bargain I stumbled upon (6 pounds, looks brand new). didn't even knew this existed a week ago.

spadge

smashostlpugl.jpg

random bargain I stumbled upon (6 pounds, looks brand new). didn't even knew this existed a week ago.

I've had the MP3's for years, it's a great album. Love the Dr. Mario rendition and the Pokemon medley. Where did you find it? I thought it came with a Nintendo Magazine.

eXistor

A rare non-gaming pick-up from me, but I'll be consuming much of this during gaming if that counts!

Also Ducktales Vol. 1-3 (best combo ever?). I actually also got the rest of the series a few weeks ago, but I didn't make a pic. Just imagine they're there.

uvQ0zcv.jpg

MilkLizard

A rare non-gaming pick-up from me, but I'll be consuming much of this during gaming if that counts!

Also Ducktales Vol. 1-3 (best combo ever?). I actually also got the rest of the series a few weeks ago, but I didn't make a pic. Just imagine they're there.

I like those honey whiskeys as well from time to time. Especially Jack Daniel's. Good choice.

Got some great FFXIV stuff today:

Had to drive to pretty much the ghetto to get it. Last one in Miami according to the Gamestop locator. Worth it. Have it on PC, but was always pissed I didn't have the physical box.

And unlike some recent CEs, this one is NICE:

Amano cover:

Art Book:

The other stuff:

And for the cherry on top, this came in today:

Uematsu at his best throughout.

wilflare

Got some great FFXIV stuff today:

Had to drive to pretty much the ghetto to get it. Last one in Miami according to the Gamestop locator. Worth it. Have it on PC, but was always pissed I didn't have the physical box.

And unlike some recent CEs, this one is NICE:

Amano cover:

Art Book:

The other stuff:

And for the cherry on top, this came in today:

Uematsu at his best throughout.

I'm jelly! still trying to find a copy of it :(

kasane

I'm always amazed by the things you all buy. Makes me kind of jealous.

Picked this one up last week:

Together with Beyond, this might be my last pickup for this year, as I usually don't play during the semester. Might add a bonsai, as I'm looking into new hobbies to reduce stress.

Great taste. You'll love Eden of the east

Dungeons and Dragons retail Asian Version. It's great to have the disc version but I feel I only have half the game because the amazing options are in japanese.

9733634076_6dc4097fe4.jpg

How is the UI?

I read a review that it's sort of bland compared to Iron Galaxy's port. Also, did they re-add the stuff they took out in the US release? Stuff like "Welcome to the DnD world" and the attract screens.

Top Bottom