• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

Nesther

After:
hfKgP4m.jpg

Love it.

Coz it's Goodwill. I usually go in to my Goodwill and look for old big box PC games, but find nothing. There I was, walking out of the store empty handed when I saw the locked section which has DVD's and such. Both were sitting there, sealed. I couldn't remember if Madden 16 was the new one, or last years, so I whipped out my phone to check Amazon and.. boom. Bargain.

I picked up Tearaway Unfolded brand new from mine for $15 lately too.

It said it was defective from target but i think that was because the disc was loose in the case. It was fully sealed though. Installed just fine.

painey

And why is it so cheap? Sorry im from germany, doesn't know this shop.

ahh, goodwill is a thrift store.. or a charity shop as we call them in England. These games were donated and put up for sale. I can only assume from a video game store, because I cannot see a person donating sealed, brand new games to Goodwill.

dedhead54

Took advantage of the $35 trade-in credit at GameStop for XB1 controllers. Traded in Armed Forces for Lunar White. I have the white SO bundle console so this makes me very happy. Also picked up Forza 5 when it came out and the 20th Anniversary DS4 was from earlier this month. Just wanted to show how great it looks next to the white XB1 controller.

I've been a lurker of this thread for a long time, and I finally got my account activated, so I wanted to make my first post here! I, like another poster a couple pages back, recently moved to Japan. I didn't waste any time purchasing game stuff, so already my room is starting to feel like home. :p
This post is cheating a bit, because it's really two months worth of stuff. Not a great photo due to the lighting, unfortunately!
Picked up DQVIII and MGSV on their respective launches, and also managed to buy a PS4 only a month before Sony announces a 5000 yen price cut. Ahh well . . . Such is life, I guess!
I acted on the new 3DS, because as soon as the tubehax exploit was released, I wanted to transfer my 3DS LL's content to a new 3DS to be safe, so that I could keep my LL on old firmware if need be.

Uhh, yeah! Not photoed is my new BRAVIA KDL-32W700B, a bunch of boring houseware appliances and whiteware, and some PSN purchases (Metro Redux, Rayman 3, Rayman Origins, Spyro the Dragon Trilogy and Sonic Adventure 2 -- all were on sale at one point or another). I've loved seeing all the posts here over the years, so I'm excited to finally contribute myself! :3 Thanks guys!

Took advantage of the $35 trade-in credit at GameStop for XB1 controllers. Traded in Armed Forces for Lunar White. I have the white SO bundle console so this makes me very happy. Also picked up Forza 5 when it came out and the 20th Anniversary DS4 was from earlier this month. Just wanted to show how great it looks next to the white XB1 controller.

I love the look of those. They're different without being over the top like a lot of those limited edition controllers tend to be. Are those the newer versions with the improved shoulder buttons, too?

VoxPop

Ah loving these controllers!

I need some new controllers for my PC. I currently use a regular DS4 and a wired 360 controller. How much are the Lunars?

Picked up some Blu Rays recently for cheap. Really glad to have this Blade Runner set. Comes with the remaster and original versions on separate discs, along with a 3rd disc of bonus features. Not sure if I had posted up the Advent Children Complete last month, but just in case, I included it. I'd had the Japanese version that was bundled in the Final Fantasy XIII Trial Version set. Definitely the most I've ever paid for a movie at $80 at the time haha.

oblo

No more games this month... Noticed a crack in my Air Max Essentials on Friday, took immediate action and had a visit from UPS today:

aWCm98Z.png

Two for me, one for her. <3

I've been a lurker of this thread for a long time, and I finally got my account activated, so I wanted to make my first post here! I, like another poster a couple pages back, recently moved to Japan. I didn't waste any time purchasing game stuff, so already my room is starting to feel like home. :p
This post is cheating a bit, because it's really two months worth of stuff. Not a great photo due to the lighting, unfortunately!

Picked up DQVIII and MGSV on their respective launches, and also managed to buy a PS4 only a month before Sony announces a 5000 yen price cut. Ahh well . . . Such is life, I guess!
I acted on the new 3DS, because as soon as the tubehax exploit was released, I wanted to transfer my 3DS LL's content to a new 3DS to be safe, so that I could keep my LL on old firmware if need be.

Uhh, yeah! Not photoed is my new BRAVIA KDL-32W700B, a bunch of boring houseware appliances and whiteware, and some PSN purchases (Metro Redux, Rayman 3, Rayman Origins, Spyro the Dragon Trilogy and Sonic Adventure 2 -- all were on sale at one point or another). I've loved seeing all the posts here over the years, so I'm excited to finally contribute myself! :3 Thanks guys!

It's like looking into the future lol, moving there in 2 weeks and this kind of stuff is on my list to buy as well haha.

D-Man

September was a pretty busy month for me purchase-wise, but I'm happy with everything I got. Please excuse the crappy phone camera quality.

Here are the three games I planned to pick up this month + my Zero Suit Samus amiibo

Got the last two volumes of the Ace Attorney Investigations manga that I needed and my copy of the Dual Destinies art book finally showed up (it's really good!)

and finally I got two shirts. The JoJo's Bizarre Adventure shirt came from Redbubble and the other shirt is the "Neon shirt" by Mega64.

Olengie

Picked these up at a Used Bookstore for $2 a piece.

Persona 4 Dancing All Night Disco Fever Edition baby!

Vita Games were Target Clearance, PS2 Games and Style Savvy was at a Flea Market and the Strawberry Panic Light Novel was from Book Off.

Hey hey, the gang's all here:
P1030243_zpsssuccfwu.jpg

A bit of Star Wars to go with all that dancing:
P1030248_zpsqatalqoj.jpg

And finally, an old favorite of mine, just with an upgrade:
P1030249_zpsdyx8mykk.jpg

eXistor

What kind of game is it, point and click?

Haven't played it yet, but it's a kind of point and click murder mystery, but you can control the character as well and run around 3d environments finding clues and stuff. I just always thought it looked fun and I'm into games like this. Not sure if it's very good or not tbh.

Top Bottom