• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neogaf Show Us Your Sexiness

Allright fellas. Time to come out of your hermit caves and post 2 selfies of yourself so you can let members like kanjobazooie kanjobazooie and myself know how you look like in both your pure sexy form and one that is more goofy and just dumb looking. I promise, we don't judge, right kanjobazooie kanjobazooie ? KK. I'll be the first to kick this off.

Here is a sexy pic of me, no filters.

v94SvFB.jpg

And here is where I am bored out of my fucking mind and I decided to use some filters and look like a ballon with additional glasses for those extra silly points.
jo1m8Tm.jpg

Next?

Meicyn

Gold Member
Eh, why not.

acOQlMV.jpg

Took this one for a profile pic for LinkedIn awhile ago. It’s about a year and some change old.

zrKs5KM.jpg

And I took this one today as I type away on my tablet doing jackshit.

SNLJFPn.jpg

Bonus pic from a ruck march! I’m now retired military, feels great to be done with all that.

Eh, why not.

acOQlMV.jpg

Took this one for a profile pic for LinkedIn awhile ago. It’s about a year and some change old.

zrKs5KM.jpg

And I took this one today as I type away on my tablet doing jackshit.

SNLJFPn.jpg

Bonus pic from a ruck march! I’m now retired military, feels great to be done with all that.
That first pic makes me think of some Social Media Advertising guru that runs a YouTube channel and is selling a course on how to do Social Media Management/Advertising.

🤣🤣

Meicyn

Gold Member
That first pic makes me think of some Social Media Advertising guru that runs a YouTube channel and is selling a course on how to do Social Media Management/Advertising.

🤣🤣
Too complicated for me man, I just look the part of a mouthbreathing social media nerd. I assure you, I am merely a mouthbreathing dork.

GymWolf

You can, but the bottom is just me. I'm 39 and been grey in my beard since early 30s
whoops-my.gif

I know the feeling dude, i took the shitty hair genetic from my mom that had all white hairs by her 30s.

Luckily george clooney showed to the world that grey hairs on men look sexy.

If only I could post a real dick pic haha. Although you'd be overwhelmed and crushed by uncircumsised instrument of destruction! All of those pleasure nerve endings are intact!
My penis hasn't been disfigured and looks like Harold Bishop from Neighbours. He also likes it rough and to be choked.

DKlMP1i.jpg

Top Bottom