• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

zsswimmer

nice job, you give hope to Legit that one day he can do the same too

It was a fucking ragefest, as soon as I needed the last couple of games for the A- I got paired up with some of the shittiest motherfuckers on the planet.

You'd think this late into the year only true nhl fans would be playing, like ones who actually play as a team..

Switched to defensive dman since I was playing that to get my card back up
93 aggr
93 hitting
99 discipline
99 def awareness
90 fighting
99 stick checking

Notbad.jpg

It was a fucking ragefest, as soon as I needed the last couple of games for the A- I got paired up with some of the shittiest motherfuckers on the planet.

You'd think this late into the year only true nhl fans would be playing, like ones who actually play as a team..

Switched to defensive dman since I was playing that to get my card back up
93 aggr
93 hitting
99 discipline
99 def awareness
90 fighting
99 stick checking

Notbad.jpg

u need to start playing with the club again Mr. GM, stop hoarding your talents with your drop-in buddies

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Congrats Swim!

I think I'm sufficiently bored I could focus my ADD on nhl for a bit if anyone wants to

zsswimmer

I'll start playing more at the end of next week, my A term summer semester will be over. I'm always too tired to play at night when everyone usually gets on :(

Lol I will probably be fast asleep by midnight, bros. Noz, I think you are confusing me with marvie :p

and I thought I was the old man Swim....

Noz, I see Show just hopped on

I msgd him on XBL so we will have to see once he gets done messaging me random rap verses maybe he will play

good stuff tonight Noz, Show and Vieirak

ran off 3 or 4 W's in a row and ended up dropping that last one in OT
I had the scoring touch tonight thanks to Noz and Vieirak setting me up a bunch of times

Nozdeuce

good stuff tonight Noz, Show and Vieirak

ran off 3 or 4 W's in a row and ended up dropping that last one in OT
I had the scoring touch tonight thanks to Noz and Vieirak setting me up a bunch of times

Yeah that went really well, we got some really good plays goin. It's too bad I have absolutely no finish :p Been nice actually scoring goals recently.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
nice job, you give hope to Legit that one day he can do the same too
I'm trying to play my center build in drop ins to get it but like swim said its such a fucking hassle if you get stuck with some dumbasses it sends your grade down quite a bit.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm trying to play my center build in drop ins to get it but like swim said its such a fucking hassle if you get stuck with some dumbasses it sends your grade down quite a bit.

Just do what I did in OTP, be a total grade-seeking asshole. Make absurdly safe plays, don't get too involved with the flow of the game, do NOT take your half dozen tripping penalties, etc etc. Try to do whatever you have to do to not get docked on the grading and you should be fine.

Red_Man

I've been trying to do that but it can get so frustrating when dumbasses don't know their position and are just floating around

Quoting Rev from the other NHL thread:

At the very least it looks like a fresh coat of paint was thrown on the game, the skating animations look really good and the replays are improved. They was a really good angle shown of the screened wrist shot goal.

I do find it funny that they cited not wanting to make the games taking too long as the main reason for not implementing a faceoff system where you can get thrown out of the circle, yet now they drag out every faceoff with dramatic camera angles....

Also looks like they toned the speed WAY down from the quick clips, looks too slow to me, otherwise it looks like it plays the same

Nozdeuce

Parise makes a backhand pass in the offensive end that I'd probably end up scoring on our goalie if I tried :(

Marvie_3

Banned
At the very least it looks like a fresh coat of paint was thrown on the game, the skating animations look really good and the replays are improved. They was a really good angle shown of the screened wrist shot goal.

I do find it funny that they cited not wanting to make the games taking too long as the main reason for not implementing a faceoff system where you can get thrown out of the circle, yet now they drag out every faceoff with dramatic camera angles....

Also looks like they toned the speed WAY down from the quick clips, looks too slow to me, otherwise it looks like it plays the same
All this and you didn't even notice how easy it was to take the puck away from people.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yes, its taking sex in hockey to the next level ™

edit: fuck this font made me really confused for a solid 3 mins or so.

iJdd7lEsM44dE.gif

Nozdeuce

A philosophical query for you fine gents...

If I fund NHL13 boost packs by selling virtual items in Diablo 3 for real money, do I retain my humanity? Or do I truly become more asshole than man?

zsswimmer

I FINALLY GOT MY LEGEND 3 CARD BACK
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff142/Killer_joe1413/Gifs/iXcBM.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff142/Killer_joe1413/Gifs/iXcBM.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff142/Killer_joe1413/Gifs/iXcBM.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff142/Killer_joe1413/Gifs/iXcBM.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Woo!

[IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff142/Killer_joe1413/Gifs/iXcBM.gif

A philosophical query for you fine gents...

If I fund NHL13 boost packs by selling virtual items in Diablo 3 for real money, do I retain my humanity? Or do I truly become more asshole than man?

if that's what makes you an asshole I'm going to be the biggest asshole ever

Red_Man

Maybe he should just move to a place where squids are easily accessible for that kind of thing.

Top Bottom