• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Windows/Linux/Apple/Android Homescreen Thread (2013 Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
yQDAw0O.jpg

Evo 4G LTE running CM10.1; Jive Icons & Wallpaper, UCCW Playbar, UCCW Simple Battery, UCCW MNML Analog Clock

abunai

infofukcl9mjik.png

I've uploaded most things that I used here. Some apps are paid, like Widgetlocker and the Parallax wallpaper. Everything free I used is in the aforementioned zip folder.

The zip is hosted on my dropbox right now, if it goes down I'll upload it elsewhere when I get a chance.

bananas

Banned
Galaxy Nexus GSM - Android 4.3 - Unlocked/Rooted
Nova Launcher
Widget Locker
Minimalistic Text widget
MNML White Icon Pack

coGB7AY.png
nbktbmw.png

I also have 3D Image Live Wallpaper installed to give an iOS 7-style parallax background.

zaxor0

Oh, that's nice :O~ I'd love to do that.

it was really easy. you can get the start menu from here, http://www.classicshell.net/
It has lots of options that are easy to configure, one of which is the start menu button. I took a screen shot then copied the image of the "show desktop button" 3 times like this:
XNXgPZY.png

settting up the button to have three images keeps it looking the same in all three states (no hover, hover, and opened).
You could even make the middle one brighter to have a highlighted look while hovering.
Windows basically scrolls through the image whenever your mouse interacts with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom