• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Schrade

PacoDG said:
tumblr_kyk1voUWdi1qz7mamo1_400.jpg
Is that... the WinRAR icon?

Codeblue

Damn it. I'll never be able to think of Velma or Austin Powers without thinking of the other now. Good thing both are pretty much irrelevant now.

Desi

Codeblue said:
Damn it. I'll never be able to think of Velma or Austin Powers without thinking of the other now. Good thing both are pretty much irrelevant now.
the velma in that new Scooby Doo live-action movie was kind of cute. Unlike the one posted above.

PacoDG

MegaCon 2011 Cosplay in Orlando this weekend (more to come obviously, plus I have no doubts some GAFFErs had to be there)

tumblr_limqfbFjQN1qfmhml

tumblr_limw84qoDt1qfmhml

tumblr_linuk2VY9F1qc1c5bo1_400.jpg

tumblr_liq93qyXXg1qc3iw4

tumblr_liq2b4T5Ya1qcgfnv

And something non Megacon that I don't believe I have seen in this thread that I assume will be someones taste:
tumblr_lgyd0xHHfJ1qzjz8a

antonz

If it is they did a really good job as the usual signs of photoshop arent present. A possible answer though is implants

G-Fex

Ok I'm really skeptic. That can't be real. It's physically impossible or that girl has a serious physical disorder.

If you look closely at some of the details, most obviously the outline of the right side of her right leg, you can tell it's photoshopped.

Unless of course you really think a woman with forearms like that has tree trunk legs all the way down...

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
LaserBuddha said:
Unless of course you really think a woman with forearms like that has tree trunk legs all the way down...

I wanted to believe

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Jill, Lum, Tifa and Power Girl.

goddam.

Top Bottom