• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

beat

Wazzim said:
She has an amazing body.
You gotta check out DTJAAAAM's pic of the Zatanna cosplayer then.

BTW, great pics of awesome cosplayers, DTJAAAAM. Axe Cop! MODOKS! 4channers! Gotham By Gaslight Batman!

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
beat said:
You gotta check out DTJAAAAM's pic of the Zatanna cosplayer then.

BTW, great pics of awesome cosplayers, DTJAAAAM. Axe Cop! MODOKS! 4channers! Gotham By Gaslight Batman!
2Tewu.jpg

O_O

aww, poor wonder woman -_-

Gvaz

Banned
Cosplay is just an excuse for women to dress up in skimpy clothes primarily drawn by men to sexualize the female form.

Not that I'm complaining mind you, some of these are pretty *sticks finger inside collar, tugs at it* nice.

Gvaz said:
Cosplay is just an excuse for women to dress up in skimpy clothes primarily drawn by men to sexualize the female form.

Not that I'm complaining mind you, some of these are pretty *sticks finger inside collar, tugs at it* nice.

Um girls like dressing up like that. Go clubbing on a weekend and watch them shake it in skimpy outfits.

Platy

Gvaz said:

This says more about how games show women then about how women dress

Also, there are stuff like Peach and Zelda and Samus and other thousand no-skimpy clothes cosplays .... but you will rarely find those here because this turned into an "excuse to see hot women show their assets in nerd costumes" =P

Mungular

flarkminator said:
*right click*
*same image as..*
*right click*
*same image as..*
*right click*
*same image as..*
*right click*
*same image as..*
*right click*
*same image as..*
*right click*
*same image as..*
haha so true!

Esiquio

A.KU.MU said:
Jenni Källberg (Swedish) as Samus Aran in her Varia Suit.

iD0uM.jpg

Check out her homepage for more pictures including Zelda, Raiden, Peach and more.

I'm not a fan of cosplay, but I randomly wandered into the last page of this thread and saw this, and I almost teared up with how awesome that looks.

A.KU.MU said:
Jenni Källberg (Swedish) as Samus Aran in her Varia Suit.

http://i.imgur.com/iD0uM.jpg[IMG]

Check out her [URL="http://pixelninja.se"]homepage[/URL] for more pictures including Zelda, Raiden, Peach and more.[/QUOTE]
Those look like really sharp knees.

Zing

Banned
G-Fex said:

This doesn't even look like Cosplay, unless Tifa now has a facebook account. It could be anyone's sister in an everyday outfit.

DTJAAAAM said:

The Dark Crystal?

Also, I can't believe the ass thread got closed. And it ended with a photoshopped ass to boot. :(

G-Fex

Pretty sure this isn't a guy (but pretend if you want to)

hzra5.jpg

YXQfL.jpg

PqK0o.jpg

Ooh klassic reptile !

2JOc4.jpg

FVl7M.jpg

phTnq.jpg

YBCs7.jpg

9y8yU.jpg

what the hell are they doing here?
kqKOT.jpg

Nose Master

I'm gonna get slapped around by cool-nerd gaf here, but is anyone going to Acen in a week? Mouser (SMB2) and Ugly Box Art Megaman are pretty much done. I didn't wanna make a thread for it.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Pictures from Phoenix Comic-Con, Day 1

WP_000026.jpg

WP_000034.jpg

WP_000028.jpg

WP_000036.jpg

WP_000037.jpg

WP_0000532.jpg

WP_0000582.jpg

WP_0000462.jpg

WP_0000682.jpg

WP_0000692.jpg

WP_0000752.jpg

WP_0000602.jpg

WP_0000652.jpg

WP_0000722.jpg

WP_0000772.jpg

WP_000032.jpg

WP_0000492.jpg

Shout out to my friend Bariah, the last one there doing the awesome Mitsuru cosplay.

Should have more pics tomorrow night.

the chris

Zerokku said:
Pictures from Phoenix Comic-Con, Day 1
WP_0000492.jpg

Shout out to my friend Bariah, the last one there doing the awesome Mitsuru cosplay.

Should have more pics tomorrow night.
Very nice, the Vanille earlier in the set is great too.

Calcaneus

The best cosplays are always the ones that put crazy characters in mundane situations. Like the Cyrax reading the newspaper. If I ever cosplayed that would be the angle to take.

Calcaneus said:
The best cosplays are always the ones that put crazy characters in mundane situations. Like the Cyrax reading the newspaper. If I ever cosplayed that would be the angle to take.
or Liu Kang baking a pie.

Top Bottom