• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix Doubles Down on Adam Sandler With New Four-Film Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is like healthcare where we would be in the high risk pool.

the people who pay to get these movies subsidize the less popular stuff that we want to see.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
but-why.gif

I know. I hate Adam Sandler.

Phased

My mom fucking loves Sandler movies, she also has a Netflix account. She is exactly who they are catering towards. They provide enough great content for me that I don't really care if theyes also have content my mom likes no matter if I find it dumb.

Fuchsdh

Honestly there's no point being annoyed about this. No one is forcing you to watch them, and if they are financial success that's probably subsidizing Netflix originals that aren't as popular and you might enjoy.

Ridley327

If the Sandler films are what helps them fund projects for directors like Martin Scorsese, then they are free to greenlight as many as possible. Putting up with a banner at the top of the Netflix screen for whatever piece of crap Sandler has wrought this time around for a couple of days is a tiny price to pay.

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
Billy Madison 2: the college years

Carl has to step down so Eric tries to take over the company again
You need a degree in management to take over billy

When it comes to bad cinema, I'm a glutton for punishment. I would watch this movie with this exact premise.

He's a bit hit and miss but that one with David Spade was some dumb harmless fun. Still wish he could find that Billy Madison / Waterboy magic again

Four new Sandler movies? Ugh. I just recently saw that god awful trailer for his new netflix movie in the netflix feed. Sandy Wexler is what I think it was called.

Jawmuncher

I don't even blame the guy for putting out crap. You can tell he gave up long ago, and just wants the money and vacations. The "punished" Adam Sandler pic is basically how I see him. It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom