• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New 3DS Japanese TVCM

XjvwlTi.png

that color scheme reminds me of Duke Nukem from Captain Planet

This is hilarious but so hard to grasp. XD Hipster Bowser is too much, and Toon Link is looking mighty spiffy.

Gotta say I love seeing the characters in CG mode like this. Makes me want a movie or cartoon.

DooD1234

Wow, I love this commercial. Haha Nintendo best commercial is when they are taking away too much drugs haha. I wonder how NOA is going to advertise New 3DS. I can already see they are going to try the hardcore route like they always do to Kirby. Here hoping these are Smash DLC costumes too. Love the Peach one like everyone else and find it funny Samus is like "Why am I here?"

Enforced

XjvwlTi.png
XdfKWg0.png

(I think some peeps were asking for these)

I feel like I messed these up somehow though. They seem too small.

I want it like this but without those background
Jib10qq.png

but is it possible for you to remove the background like you did above? Sorry for asking too much.

Isotope

I want it like this but without those background
Jib10qq.png

but is it possible for you to remove the background like you did above? Sorry for asking too much.

mj4M2B6.png

To keep the background transparent, I'm, maybe, 90% sure this is the biggest I can make it. Sorry it's so small. I'm sure someone can make it better. This was just a quick job.

Top Bottom