• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New 3DS Japanese TVCM

Alright guys, I've grabbed all the images from the flash files of the site. So here they are in all their transparant glory. An image album.

A few samples:

HEmhmRw.png

QV2Ypgy.png
Uo100Mt.png
UYmNHB2.png

ZEbZIoS.png

More here! (and a page topping post! yay)

timshundo

Honestly they should just play this here in the US and let little 13 year olds be like omg japan is so kewl i want to be a part of all of it huhu ~^_^~

Kangi

Wawawawawa. Tx a lot for ur help there. Me Kirby goddess is descending.

(Sent you a cleaner version in a private message, by the way. Make sure to paste the url into the edit avatar page instead of saving/re-uploading the image for maximum clarity.)

I need people to 3D print these things...

Because I want custom plates.

We're all thinking about it.

You know that you want the outside of your New 3DS to reflect your House at Hogwarts, your sports team, and so forth. If they put out a clear plate that lets me put whatever I want in the inside of it... perfect.

I'm not getting the New 3DS XL... I mean.. nope... the New 3DS has a slightly larger screen and all these sweet options for customization. I can't justify not having it in my life over the XL version. The other just offers the same screen size as before...

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
I need people to 3D print these things...

Because I want custom plates.

We're all thinking about it.

You know that you want the outside of your New 3DS to reflect your House at Hogwarts, your sports team, and so forth. If they put out a clear plate that lets me put whatever I want in the inside of it... perfect.

I'm not getting the New 3DS XL... I mean.. nope... the New 3DS has a slightly larger screen and all these sweet options for customization. I can't justify not having it in my life over the XL version. The other just offers the same screen size as before...

I am so torned about the N3ds...
basically, the LL will offer bigger size and longer battery, right? but less customization...right?

casiopao

From the idea to the comercial to the music and the girl, nintendo got almost everything perfect

Everything is EXPLODING in happiness!

The only thing wrong is the lack of plates for the XL version

XL is considered for hardcores who only care on gaming aspect.

But for me, I think XL is for the weak lol.

I am so torned about the N3ds...
basically, the LL will offer bigger size and longer battery, right? but less customization...right?

Yeah. Bigger size, longer battery.

Less customization.

It's difficult.. but.. I'm like.. well.. I've got a 3DS XL and a 2DS. I play the 2DS and the screen size doesn't bother me. The New 3DS has a top screen that is bigger than the 2DS/3DS and smaller than the XL screen. So, I'm just like.. hmm.... I really like the idea of having a clear plate in which I slide a business card or some sort of printed design. I mean.. if I want to have Peter Capaldi's "Angry Time Lord" eyes glaring at people while I play.. the possibility that I could do that.. is worth the slightly smaller screen to me.... I also... really loved the Game Boy Micro.

So, to me.. this is what the Nintendo 3DS should have been from the get go.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd

Less customization.

It's difficult.. but.. I'm like.. well.. I've got a 3DS XL and a 2DS. I play the 2DS and the screen size doesn't bother me. The New 3DS has a top screen that is bigger than the 2DS/3DS and smaller than the XL screen. So, I'm just like.. hmm.... I really like the idea of having a clear plate in which I slide a business card or some sort of printed design. I mean.. if I want to have Peter Capaldi's "Angry Time Lord" eyes glaring at people while I play.. the possibility that I could do that.. is worth the slightly smaller screen to me.... I also... really loved the Game Boy Micro.

I get your feelings, maaan
I've got a OG 3DS, and I've always played very good on it. I still love it.
I don't know if I want to upgrade to a new model, but of course if I'll do I'll chose a N3ds.
Among the two new options, I'm torned because nowadays (unlike in the past) I primarly play at home, and having a bigger size/screen is not a problem for the portability, and it would be an advantage. But the longer battery is less significant, under those cirumstances. And I really like the customization offered by the N3DS (and the lower price, right?), and having a screen slighlty bigger than mine would still be something,
DAMN!

Less customization.

I get your feelings, maaan
I've got a OG 3DS, and I've always played very good on it. I still love it.
I don't know if I want to upgrade to a new model, but of course if I'll do I'll chose a N3ds.
Among the two new options, I'm torned because nowadays (unlike in the past) I primarly play at home, and having a bigger size/screen is not a problem for the portability, and it would be an advantage. But the longer battery is less significant, under those cirumstances. And I really like the customization offered by the N3DS (and the lower price, right?), and having a screen slighlty bigger than mine would still be something,
DAMN!

841da977ed8c52b3bbef76bd05ba717c.jpg

Forkball

Hipster Bowser. Hipster. Bowser.

It's a very cool commercial though and it's pretty amusing to see Nintendo characters dress like that. Sakurai is dead to me if these aren't Smash DLC alts.

Also, this just further fuels my indecision about which type of New 3DS to get.

Why can't the fatty have face plates and retro buttons? T_T

Top Bottom