• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Assassin's Creed Game Reveal

Arkam

Yea not watching that garbage. Just drop the fucking image like a decent human being Ubi. No body wants to sit through that shit.

Well, I quite like what I'm hearing anyway. This soundtrack is 🔥.

I love speed painting as well so I can enjoy that at least. Don't know how well it works as a reveal. But at least it's different and not like someone else said, a bunch of dudes on a podcast clearly reading off of a script and not allowed to actually speak their minds...

nani17

are in a big trouble
There's an asshole in the chat on the youtube video posting spoilers for LOU2 stay away from the chat close it. I seen one thing and just X'd out of it

You don't have to just please provide some explanation for it.
And if his explanation is that he has inside info which would mean what he just said actually does spoil the plot? Just an explanation doesn't cut it. He should give a warning at the beginning of his post to any reading that he is about to post potential plot points based on x sources and then spoiler tag them.

Bogox Bogox Bro, you are about to receive my first ever report. Doesn't take this long to place a spoiler tag.

Last edited:

nikolino840

And if his explanation is that he has inside info which would mean what he just said actually does spoil the plot? Just an explanation doesn't cut it. He should give a warning at the beginning of his post to any reading that he is about to post potential plot points based on x sources and then spoiler tag them.
He Just want to do like all the leakers of tlou...Just for troll...

makaveli60

Bogox Bogox Bro, you are about to receive my first ever report. Doesn't take this long to place a spoiler tag.
You are right, he should use that, I just meant the he doesn't have to delete it.

Kenpachii

Would be cool if the picture came alive at the end and u see everything move in the game itself, with the main character turning around and start to attack stuff.

Jbomb19

Is this better or worse than the time HBO did the melting ice reveal for a Game of Thrones premiere date? At least with this we have art to look at.

GrayChild

Leave it to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to start complaining about the character being a male even before we see his/her/their/xir face:

NeoEjVl.png

Darrec

Neo Member
Cropped face can only mean one thing and that's character selection returning, which i hate passion. Off to a bad start.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X

He's a Neo member, he CAN'T edit his posts.

Belmonte

How much we will need to wait for the game trailer? Months? Years? Dude is doing the concept art yet!

This is what I call too soon.

Top Bottom