• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batmobile and Batsuit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bnh5C2xCQAEJCOC.jpg:large

Prototype of the new Batmobile

I could see this sprouting wings.

Gartooth

Want to see it in full color, but based on the design alone I like the suit and Batmobile much better than Nolan's trilogy.

Simo

Affleck and the Batmobile both look fucking awesome! The suit and car both look like they came from pages drawn by Jim Lee.

Pagusas

Elden Member
I loved Miller's Batman because he looks like an old bull. He could fuck your shit up real good.

But by being that he loses all that feeling of sleek/shadowy/will mess you up without making a sound ninja look. You are right, he looks like a huge body building bull with no subtlety. It just looks wrong in my mind.

Well, yeah, obviously.

SSWXkR7.jpg

I really like the new suit.

Lol fair enough on that, at least we can be greatful that thing is long since dead and forgotten.

I don't get why people hate the neck, it's a photograph, he's not going to look insanely flexible in it ffs.

If i'm being totally honest, he looks amazing. People who haven't read the big Batman comics of the past won't get why people love it but trust us when we say that you're in for a treat.

Kinyou

its really just the daredevil suit they just took the horns and turned them into ears shhhhhh

hhehehhhehhehe
BTW. Has affleck ever talked about why he does another superhero movie? Thought he never wanted to put a costume on again
Ben Affleck said:
"By playing a superhero in 'Daredevil,' I have inoculated myself from ever playing another superhero. Wearing a costume was a source of humiliation for me and something I wouldn't want to do again soon."

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
This Batman Beyond suit looks completely stupid, way too buffed. Nothing like the animated series.

That's Arkham's artstyle for you. Really glad the suit in Arkham Knight looks much sleeker.

On-topic: I like the suit and he looks imposing but that bat logo is stupid as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom