• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batmobile and Batsuit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
That's Arkham's artstyle for you. Really glad the suit in Arkham Knight looks much sleeker.

On-topic: I like the suit and he looks imposing as fuck but that bat logo is stupid as fuck.

Orly? look at the TAS suit, looks way better and much more true to the series. and yeah i agree, Arkham Knight's suit looks pretty awesome.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
mSNg3Hh.jpg

Miniature Scarecrow confirmed

Raguel

Like the batmobile from what little we can see. Not sure about the suit. I wanted to be more like Lee Bermejo's batman suit. Not a skin tight muscle suit.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
But by being that he loses all that feeling of sleek/shadowy/will mess you up without making a sound ninja look. You are right, he looks like a huge body building bull with no subtlety. It just looks wrong in my mind.

Well, it makes sense in Miller's universe, as his Batman is old, weary and lacks the finesse of his youth. He's more of a piledriver than a ninja there.

I was hoping they would white out his eyes. Not the big bulky lenses from TDK, but use CG to give him perfectly shaped white glowing eyes that can show expression.

Looks solid though.

HOREEE SHEEET!!! That looks awesome as fuck!!!

I wish they would have made the ears long though! Maybe they can have one with long ears and one with short...and then let us vote.

I doubt they would do that but it would be cool.

Dali

Looks awesome. Now if they confirm the cowl will have lenses instead of being able to see the eyes then it'll be perfect.

Volimar

Why does a suit have veins?

From the people that brought you such questions as:

Why does a suit need nipples?

Also ears are a bit off.

teiresias

I'd love this design in a stand-alone Batman movie. Not sure I'm gonna like it mixed in with all of these other characters (though I know they're wanting to chase that Marvel money).

thank you.

I enjoyed the Nolan films but Batman was scrawny.

Christian Bale was pretty big in Batman Begins. In fact, similar to this, I remember internet reaction saying he was too fat! Impressive (and probably dangerous) weight gain from his previous film, The Machinist, though.

christian-bale-batman-begins.jpg

Apologies if I come off as elitist, but how could any Batman fan dislike this suit? It's Frank Miller brought to life with a dash of Jim Lee.

It's perfect.

meanspartan

HOREEE SHEEET!!! That looks awesome as fuck!!!

I wish they would have made the ears long though! Maybe they can have one with long ears and one with short...and then let us vote.

I doubt they would do that but it would be cool.

I actually like the whole "Hush" look with the short ears. It's def different than what's come before (though Adam West also rocked short ears) so that's cool.

zma1013

The suit looks really great and makes me want a standalone Batman movie in that style more than anything else. I'd rather them just not do the crossover right now.

Looks great! I like the weathered look of it too. I'd prefer the ears to be a tad bit longer, and I'm hoping the cowl won't revert to being super stiff--as the mobility of The Dark Knight design was the best part about it. But other than that, I'm really impressed with it. Looks mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom