• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batmobile and Batsuit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bnhzak2CMAAmX8Z.jpg:large

From Twitter
New Batmobile looks pretty slick. Not too fond of the suit though, but then again I've always been a fan of the armor-style variants like the ones from The Dark Knight/Arkham Knight etc.

ReiGun

Now we're just waiting on Wonder Woman's reveal.

Cautiously optimistic.

Looks awesome. Now if they confirm the cowl will have lenses instead of being able to see the eyes then it'll be perfect.

Synder's probably more like to do lenses than anyone else. So if he doesn't, I'm just gonna assume it's never happening.

Savitar

I like it.

Never was a fan of the huge bat symbol when they did it in the comics etc but I'm sure that will get changed for the next time.

New car looks good too, reminds me of the tumbler mixed with a bit of the 1980's Batman style.

rokero

That looks simply amazing visually I'm sure this will be the the most faithful Batman to date in movies Snyder is the fucking man Affleck is going to own that role Believe

Loxley

Screw the haters, I love that bat symbol. The whole design is giving me some serious Frank Miller vibes, along with a little Jim Lee sprinkled on top. I think it looks perfect. Also glad that, from what I can tell, the suit is at least partially grey and not just all black.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
New Batmobile looks pretty slick. Not too fond of the suit though, but then again I've always been a fan of the armor-style variants like the ones from The Dark Knight/Arkham Knight etc.

I am wondering how it will be explained as his suit (or if they'll even try). Will they just say its some poly-somethingate that acts like rubber but protects against projectiles and stabbing? At least for Supes it doesn't really matter, he's just wearing his suit for style and anonymity, couldn't he perform just as well buck naked?

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
This is a black and white photo, right? I hope the suit is gray like in the comics. I'm tired of all the black live action suits in the films.

zma1013

Looks great! I like the weathered look of it too. I'd prefer the ears to be a tad bit longer, and I'm hoping the cowl won't revert to being super stiff--as the mobility of The Dark Knight design was the best part about it. But other than that, I'm really impressed with it. Looks mean.

Eh, the fights were still hindered by all the armor plating or whatever it was bulking up the suit. This one looks to be the first Batsuit that isn't actually a suit of armor, but instead some skin-tight cloth that hopefully gives increased mobility.

Screw the haters, I love that bat symbol. The whole design is giving me some serious Frank Miller vibes, along with a little Jim Lee sprinkled on top. I think it looks perfect. Also glad that, from what I can tell, the suit is at least partially grey and not just all black.

Yes, love it. Love that it looks like a bat suit and not just Kevlar armor with a cape and bat head.

ReiGun

This is a black and white photo, right? I hope the suit is gray like in the comics. I'm tired of all the black live action suits in the films.

It's looks like it's a dark shade of gray.

Wish they hadn't released a black and white photo.

Raguel

I just wondered about your perspective. I don't see how a comic fan would have a problem with it. Do you want the logo in a yellow oval?

I'm not sold on it because of the texture. Looks like they used the same material from Supe's costume in Man of Steel. Makes him look stiff. Doesn't mesh well. Its certainly better than Nolan's batsuit and the burton ones. In fact, i don't like any of the batsuits on film so far. Was hoping this one would be great but its meh for me.

Eh, the fights were still hindered by all the armor plating or whatever it was bulking up the suit. This one looks to be the first Batsuit that isn't actually a suit of armor, but instead some skin-tight cloth that hopefully gives increased mobility.

I just meant in terms of being able to turn his head independently of his body. I much prefer the simplicity of this more cloth like suit than the over-designed Dark Knight armor (although I did like that suit).

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
I think the Miller suit and bat symbo is the the reason why Kevin Smith said it's" mind binding". It's actually amazing that we get comic suit for Batman in this day and age where every super hero suit is armored and very modern looking. Zack actually done it,

Cool, nice to see a Lee/Miller inspired real life suit. I've always preferred designs with longer ears on the cowl myself, but I really like how this looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom