• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batmobile and Batsuit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantidor

He definitely looks the part better than Bale.

This is what gets me about the whining. The initial shock took me by surprise too, but after taking a while to let it sink in you realize Affleck is perfect for Batman, far more than Bale. And his recent acting efforts aren't half bad.

meanspartan

So Hush it is (Also, notice the similarly fat logo)

batman-hush1.jpg

Batmobile will be dope if it transforms into other vehicles. The suit.......I like that they are going with the frank miller design but I really liked how the new movies had the suit be sort of technologically advanced. This suit just lookes like a giant piece of armor and thats it.

To the people who think he is fat here: how drunk/high are you?

This suit is straight out of TDKR, and it's fucking great. Hugh improvement over the Nolan films.

effzee

I like the suit but the symbol looks terrible. Looks like a bat for splattered on his chest when he was going full speed like roadkill.

Of course preferred the armored look of Nolan's Batman. Skin tight muscle defining suit works for Superman and most all super heroes but for a human who is now going to be fighting aliens and super beings it makes no practical sense. But I guess I knew that going in.

The Batmobile looks fantastic!!! Glad it kept a bit of the Nolan touch.

.GqueB.

Banned
Batmobile will be dope if it transforms into other vehicles. The suit.......I like that they are going with the frank miller design but I really liked how the new movies had the suit be sort of technologically advanced. This suit just lookes like a giant piece of armor and thats it.

Will be better for mobility so hopefully we get better fight scenes. I thought the Nolan suits looked fine but they were so finicky that he seemed pretty constrained overall. Curious to see how this works out.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I like what I'm seeing, but I want to know what it looks like in color. Is it grey? Is it black? How dark? How light? Love the short ears and the simplicity of it. The little fabric lines running everywhere "kind" of bother me, but I'm sure we won't be seeing them when he's lit correctly in the movie.

Tactics18

The only thing that bothers me is that the Bat logo is made from same material/same color as the rest of the suit.
I think it should stand out, all black.

Other than that it's pretty much perfect I think.

Pavaloo

I feel like they made the bat logo bigger than it needs to be so they can stuff the MoS superman emblem in there

yes i'm aware of fatman and the hush bat logos lol

I like it. Looks better than the suit from the recent trilogy.

Hopefully it'll actually be a grey colour, I've always preferred Bruce Wayne Batman in grey, and Terry in the sleeker black.

effzee

This just makes me want another Batman movie without all the other super heroes in it that I don't give a shit about.

Basically how I feel. But with the massive success of the Avengers and everyone's desire to see DC characters team up this was inevitable.

I'd much prefer solo Batman movies. Give me Nolan Batman 4 over this anyday. I mean how do you even go to solo Batman movies after this?

Sojgat

I like what I'm seeing, but I want to know what it looks like in color. Is it grey? Is it black? How dark? How light? Love the short ears and the simplicity of it. The little fabric lines running everywhere "kind" of bother me, but I'm sure we won't be seeing them when he's lit correctly in the movie.

I really hope the bodysuit is grey.

.GqueB.

Banned
Whhhaaaaaat are you smoking? Unless you mean just for nailing the look, then yes. But as a director?

They should let Ben Affleck direct in addition to starring in the movie, if Argo was any indication.

I LOVE Affleck as a director but what about Argo indicated to you that he could direct blockbuster action films? The runway scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom