• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Blizzard teaser Day #6 - THE DAY IS HERE! PREPARE THYSELVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.City

1214620824201.jpg

keanerie

duckroll said:
To all our American friends, I would say, SLEEP NOW. Set the alarm a little early, make some eggs and toast with a nice cup of coffee after a shower, and point your browser to: http://www.blizzard.com/wwi08/streams.xml

The best way to wake up on a Saturday morning. :D

Ten years from now, I want to be able to tell my wife: I was there when they announced Diablo III. It was a live stream, and there was a 20 second delay, but I was there.

But I'm tired, so I'm going to map out a couple floors in EO2 and call it a night in a few minutes.

See y'all tomorrow, when Diablo III exists.

barnacles

Banned
Well...it's about one hour to go. I guess I could...I dunno...maybe nuke a few hot pockets and listen to my Last Unicorn soundtrack or something.

Yep.

" Walkin' Maaaaan's rooooaadd! "

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
1hr till next image. 3hrs 45 mins till stream!

Do we have a backup place for insanity since gaf will probably die? :lol

barnacles

Banned
Darklord said:
How worried would Blizzard be right now if this wasn't Diablo 3? :lol

If the announcement ISN'T Diablo3 then Blizzard had better just LIE and say it is anyway!

All they have to do is put up that teaser photoshop going around, cut the guy who did it a modest check and send him a t-shirt and a coupon for a gratis copy so he'll sign the release.

Otherwise THE SLEEPER WILL AWAKEN and civilization shall fall. Obviously this is bad because without civilization we can't go to Home Depot, Walmart, or Whichwich anymore and anything could happen! Ocean Pacific beach shirts might come back into style. Or Vans casual loafers!

I'm surprised that Obama and McCain haven't made a campaign issue out of this yet.

Spoo

evlcookie said:
1hr till next image. 3hrs 45 mins till stream!

Do we have a backup place for insanity since gaf will probably die? :lol

I'm hanging around in #Diablo3GAF on QuakeNet. I don't even know if I'm doing it right. :lol

If people can't join, someone with IRC smarts set up a room!

Hootie

Let's see, it's 2am right now and I'm not even CLOSE to being tired :D

Just played some Halo 3 and N+, now I'm gonna watch Countdown with Keith Olbermann, the probably fap. Should bring be close to the 5:45 EST mark.

barnacles

Banned
Who's in charge of Blizzard now? It'd be funny if what is revealed at 2 AM Central Time is his dancing buttocks, surrounded by jagged cartoon ice, as he moons the entire world live from his webcam.

Maybe the "eyes" were just drawn on his bum with a marker.

Didja' ever think of that?

Spoo

So, like, if you're FOR Diablo 3, then you must join the #Diablo3GAF channel on QuakeNet. If you're AGAINST, you must nawt be hardcore.

Keep in mind, I have the advantage of actually playing the game. In 2011.

Lucis

Don't all act like it's the end of the world if you don't hear D3 during opening... there's another 2 days worth of event thats gonna go on

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Kirashi said:
Don't all act like it's the end of the world if you don't hear D3 during opening... there's another 2 days worth of event thats gonna go on

Chances are it will be near the end of the event. I'm guessing they might pull an apple , "oh one more thing" on us.

Spoo said:
So, like, if you're FOR Diablo 3, then you must join the #Diablo3GAF channel on QuakeNet. If you're AGAINST, you must nawt be hardcore.

Keep in mind, I have the advantage of actually playing the game. In 2011.
Come on GAF, get on the IRC you can even use the browser based mibbit.com

So I just played Diablo 2 for the first time in about 7 years. It's every bit as awesome as I remember. It's just so much... FASTER than WoW. I love it. I was just about to beat Act I but I felt my eyes starting to glaze over. Sadly, I was used to the WoW skill tree and put about 5 points in sacrifice, thinking I needed it to get Zeal. Oh well, I doubt I'll play the character a ton anyway.

CassSept

I woke up at 8:45am on saturday just to F5 to see if there is any splash screen update.
GAF, is there something wrong with me?
4 mins left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom