• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Capcom USA Community Rep: Monster Hunter news "veeeeery soon"

8QKl4.png

crawl-space.gif

Wazzim

Banned
Shitty stuff like this only hurts the franchise. And I'm definitely not hardware hopping beyond 3DS (will buy one for MH) so the others (console versions) have to be multiplatform.

fates

Seconding that, I already bought a 3DS just because of MML3, and the MH games...

... shit.

(and Etrian 4, where is that Atlus huh)

fates

lol why would anyone think this

I don't think it's impossible, given the foundation was a Wii game to begin with, but it definitely would not be revealed anywhere outside Japan. If Capcom has anything in mind (for us), I don't really know if that's it.

Or maybe not, who knows. They could show it at TGS and still technically qualify as "heres your MH announcement now shut up" by the end of the year for our side of the ocean. I don't like it, because I have no plans (or money ololol) to buy a Wii U anytime soon, but that's my problem and I guess I'll have to deal with it.

hasn't it been veeeeeeeery soon already? I mean..

They gave themselves a deadline of 11:59PM of December 31st. Maybe the idea is they want us to leave them alone until the world ends, and then no one can bother them about MH anymore!

I'd be less annoyed if 3DS games weren't region-locked. I would've imported MH3G.

I see used JPN 3DS + MH3G bundles online for about $100 though... but what a waste just for one game.

I'd be less annoyed if 3DS games weren't region-locked. I would've imported MH3G.

I see used JPN 3DS + MH3G bundles online for about $100 though... but what a waste just for one game.

And Hatsune Miku. Totally considering to buy a japanese 3ds at this point.

Edith: Can't find bundles below 320€. :>

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
K! Be right there! ;D

I do! *Turns on TriG edition 3DS*

FINALLY getting teeth back into MH3G - i was a bit burnt out after finishing off 3rdP and just couldn't face the low level stuff again

STILL TOO MUCH TEXT in MH3G - take a knife to it please!

Kyon

Banned
FINALLY getting teeth back into MH3G - i was a bit burnt out after finishing off 3rdP and just couldn't face the low level stuff again

STILL TOO MUCH TEXT in MH3G - take a knife to it please!

I'm fluent in Japanese so no problems here lol

Top Bottom