• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Capcom USA Community Rep: Monster Hunter news "veeeeery soon"

Capcom community rep just posted this on Capcom Unity

I don't wanna say too much, but I'm glad you guys are understanding part of our strategy here. For MH to work in the West, it needs online hunting.
This is actually nothing new, but worth mentioning again. =)

I'm tired of your shit capcom - stop stringing me along when you're not actually going to announce anything.

Krabboss

I'll be a little annoyed if they just give us 3G after all this wait. I'd much rather they work on getting 4 out in the West in a timely manner, since I imagine it's mostly content I haven't already played (after Tri and P3rd).

C-Jo

I'll be a little annoyed if they just give us 3G after all this wait. I'd much rather they work on getting 4 out in the West in a timely manner, since I imagine it's mostly content I haven't already played (after Tri and P3rd).

No reason they couldn't do both.

No reason other than they're Capcom and they hate us.

Emitan

I don't wanna say too much, but I'm glad you guys are understanding part of our strategy here. For MH to work in the West, it needs online hunting.
"It needs online but that takes effort so no MH for you"

watershed

Banned

If this means tri g with online released before the end of this year then I will be happy.

Tenbatsu

I think they are waiting for Capcom Japan to add online as a downloadable content for MH3G first before announcing anything. Either that or nothing! :p

Capcom rep is at it again on twitter. My poor heart can't take this.
"i didn't deliver..... yet. i know, i'm tired of holding the secret too... soon though. ;)"

Xater

That's fine and all but has online even been confirmed for MH4?

Qurupeke

Monstah Huntah Tri G: West Version. And it has online. D: Believe.

Alex

Tri was a big let down to me, I hope, provided 3G ever makes it here, I have a lot more fun with it, content spread and unfucked weapon system certainly sounds better. Nice polish aside, I bailed on Tri really quick for a Monster Hunter game and just went right back to Freedom Unite.

i-got-this.jpg

Don't worry kids, it'll all be okay. :)

Awfully suspicious.

REVEAL YOUR TRUE IDENTITY

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
In a sense, the origin of the problem here lay with Capcom not insuring 3G had online in its Japanese release. I don't doubt that, given Capcom's complete insanity with laying out roadmaps for releases, they couldn't / cannot figure out what to do in order to fix this problem. Ignore it for the west and wait for MH4? Delay it and add online play?

WHO COULD FIGURE OUT SUCH THINGS! IT'S UNPOSSIBUE!

Top Bottom