• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DLC coming to Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes?

TheBoss1

7ZcXLIM.png
ij3S19gyC3cuJ.gif

Nugg

We know there's DLC on the way and I don't doubt that, but that screencap in particular would be the easiest thing to fake in the world.

If you pay attention to the screen in question, Snake (right tile) is looking on as Goku dukes it out with Frieza, Cell, and Buu (center tile). Is a crossover DLC in the works for Metal Gear Solid V? Frieza looks kind of like Skull Face, come to think of it. Cell? Chico and Paz are being held in cells. And Buu. It's what David Hayter fans did when they heard Kiefer Sutherland's iconic "She shurfife?" This crossover DLC rumor has some legs to it, folks. I think this DLC could be more nuclear than the Spirit Bomb itself.

rfFWukr.gif

We know there's DLC on the way and I don't doubt that, but that screencap in particular would be the easiest thing to fake in the world.

I trust the one who grabbed the screen. Besides, Konami themselves said that there would be DLC in early 2015. It's early 2015.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
New DLC is another mission to hold us over because TPP is taking sofaking forever! :p

New mission could be some kind of puzzle game where we have to find out the TPP release date by ourselves.

Something is coming boys.

NotLiquid

you saying we have to pay to see the release date?

A large majority of developers will know when to say "there is a point where we need to stop and we have clearly passed it".

Kojima is the kind of developer who instead would say "let's just keep going anyway and see what happens".

Storm360

Just an update, tried again and the DLC link, it's now linking me to a list of all new DLC on the store, I just captured a video of it

Batzi

Banned
We already got an extra mission and skins (Raiden, MGS1 Snake and Gray Fox), I wonder what else they could offer us in this case.

If you pay attention to the screen in question, Snake (right tile) is looking on as Goku dukes it out with Frieza, Cell, and Buu (center tile). Is a crossover DLC in the works for Metal Gear Solid V? Frieza looks kind of like Skull Face, come to think of it. Cell? Chico and Paz are being held in cells. And Buu. It's what David Hayter fans did when they heard Kiefer Sutherland's iconic "She shurfife?" This crossover DLC rumor has some legs to it, folks. I think this DLC could be more nuclear than the Spirit Bomb itself.

Solid Snake as Goku, Liquid Snake as Raditz/Vegeta, Campbell as King Kai and the most obvious of all...Otacon as Krillin.

you deserve a tag for this, it's hilarious.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason

tumblr_mwovnjYV8l1rsk0loo1_r1_400.gif

Top Bottom