• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DLC coming to Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes?

RangerBAD

DLC for a demo. Konami are innovators.

tumblr_ln29guluQX1qe8471.gif

Batzi

Banned
No sir, I am not. I may be mistaken on the validity or the details, but there was definitely a post related to this subject a couple of months back

ok, there you go. that's what i'm thinking of

The team that was making the remake was called "Outer Heaven"?

Gimme 2 player update. Like Perfect Dark, one guy is a guard and the other is Snake trying to complete his mission.

MickeyKnox would get merc'd.

SolidSnake305

Neo Member
The DLC will show the full cut scene at the end of GZ and have us play the Hospital scene, remember how GZ has a good amount of data from the hospital, and once that hospital scene is done we will have a RD.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
The DLC is a complicated Silent Hills-esque mission that when completed reveals the MGSV release date.
I believe.

Rean

If you pay attention to the screen in question, Snake (right tile) is looking on as Goku dukes it out with Frieza, Cell, and Buu (center tile). Is a crossover DLC in the works for Metal Gear Solid V? Frieza looks kind of like Skull Face, come to think of it. Cell? Chico and Paz are being held in cells. And Buu. It's what David Hayter fans did when they heard Kiefer Sutherland's iconic "She shurfife?" This crossover DLC rumor has some legs to it, folks. I think this DLC could be more nuclear than the Spirit Bomb itself.
Metal Gear Xenoverse incoming.

Nzyme32

Or, you know, it could just be a false flag since it has only been spotted on the 360 and leads no where.

Yes I have seen the image of the registration thing and dlc in early 2015, that doesn't mean that this is it.

Bring more evidence

The DLC will show the full cut scene at the end of GZ and have us play the Hospital scene, remember how GZ has a good amount of data from the hospital, and once that hospital scene is done we will have a RD.

Oh fuck, now I want this so much.

GDC is coming up in a couple of weeks, so hopefully Kojima's planning a blowout of trailers, release dates and DLC.

SJRB

Gold Member
PokéKong;152671121 said:
What if you could access or at least beta test MGO if you owned GZ? Now THAT would add some value to the title.

Would be an interesting way to test infrastructure and stress-test the servers, for sure.

I'm personally hoping for something awesome like a new mission where you have to rescue a POW who has a bizarre audio device. You use the distorted audio file that has been in the game since launch but no one has been able to crack yet, and it reveals the release date.

Internet explodes, Kojima hailed as king of planet Moon.

MattyG

Banned
What if they just release one mysterious press release about the DLC, but it only tells us that it's a new mission and the rest is redacted. The DLC turns out to be a strange PT-esque puzzle-ish mission with a crazy method of completion which, when solved, reveals the release date of The Phantom Pain
AND THAT RELEASE DATE IS RIGHT THIS GODDAMN MINUTE, SON.

ibm9ecyshnrypk0qqo.gif

What if they just release one mysterious press release about the DLC, but it only tells us that it's a new mission and the rest is redacted. The DLC turns out to be a strange PT-esque puzzle-ish mission with a crazy method of completion which, when solved, reveals the release date of The Phantom Pain
AND THAT RELEASE DATE IS RIGHT THIS GODDAMN MINUTE, SON.

http://abload.de/img/ibm9ecyshnrypk0qqo.gif

hmm, now i know why Ground Zeroes recently received a 50gb update.

Alienous

Perhaps Kojima is looking for the most meta way to reveal the release date, through DLC.

But I fear, after P.T., it wouldn't take very long to be figured out.

doofy102

Perhaps Kojima is looking for the most meta way to reveal the release date, through DLC.

But I fear, after P.T., it wouldn't take very long to be figured out.

Which is why Kojima needs to keep upping the challenge. He made P.T. as obscure as it was because people figured out Moby Dick quicker than he estimated.

Minamu

There're no new trophies leaked on psn right? So we're nowhere when it comes to a potential release date for this supposed release? :/

Top Bottom