• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DLC coming to Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes?

wait...WHAT? hyped.

Hype trains, are out!

giphy.gif
Such a prestigious train. how may i join it? :p

The only thing that would be worth a shit is a mission editor, even just a rudimentary one that allows for defining a mission's insertion point, enemy placement and patrols, inventory and item placement along with objective type and location. Let that spit out a file that you can drop into a folder for access and let the internet do the rest.

kotor22

So theres a Jamais Vous mission in that video which is the raiden mission, whats the "Night " Mission? Is that the Deja vu mission?

demolitio

So they're going to make me regret trading it in, aren't they? Maybe I'll get it on PC sometime soon anyway since I'm still unsure whether I'm getting MGS V on PS4 or PC. I'd like to get it on PC but some friends will want me to get it on PS4 which is hard to do since you never know how long those fuckers will actually play a game...lol

That hype train looks like something I'd join, but I can't help but wonder how Dexter, The Powerpuff Girls and MGQ managed to fall into the same image.

Totally hoping for a short story mission that ends with a final TPP trailer that includes a release date.

Totally expecting to be disappointed.

Ohai im hideo kojima (like video) i make video (like hideo) games sorta i take pics of food and make a video podcast 2 my fave movies of this year and every year so u get mi cinametic feels pls buy gz and want reveng4mother baes

The theory of GZ DLC that has the TPP release date in it was always a great idea. I really hope kojima pulls some shit like that off

Wasn't there a media source who said the release date would be delivered in an unconventional manner?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The theory of GZ DLC that has the TPP release date in it was always a great idea. I really hope kojima pulls some shit like that off

Wasn't there a media source who said the release date would be delivered in an unconventional manner?

I think the guys who almost made the Metal Gear remake got to visit Kojima Productions and they said that.

Top Bottom