• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Could someome make a transparent avatar out of this? I'm aware size could be an issue so midriff upwards would be great, if possible.

Artist link (has some NSFW pieces): https://didi-esmeralda.deviantart.com

Cheers!

....looking at this and my current avatar, I'm starting to think I might have a type.

untitledxkjz5.png
untitled21xjfh.png

untitled32rkw2.png
untitled5h2jp2.png
untitled49tkjn.png

Here you go!

caramac

new job and then having to do hurricane preparations have sucked up all my free time. hopefully once this passes and I get power back I can help out here again.

No worries Zackat, I'll try and take care of this place till you can take part again, good luck to you guys down in FL.

Can someone make a transparent avatar out of Kiryu here? Just him, not the text in the picture.

Also if it's not too much trouble, could you also make one of just his head and not the body?

Faithless Mr.

Neo Member
Why is my avatar, which is a rendered file, showing with a white background?

Am I doing something wrong, or is it cause i'm a junior member?

Here's the original file
DPr1jH4.png

Becci

Why is my avatar, which is a rendered file, showing with a white background?

Am I doing something wrong, or is it cause i'm a junior member?

Here's the original file
DPr1jH4.png

The avatar you are trying to use is larger than 100×120 pixels and therefore gets auto resized and lose transparency.

Here is one in the right size, but it's height had to be cropped.

xyi0wIY.png

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Hello can someone add the rated M for mature logo near the bottom-left of my avatar?

Please and thank you.

Top Bottom