• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New God of War 3 Screens

God damn I can't wait for this. It's looking much better than earlier screens thank god.

I hope it looks awesoem in motion too.

And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be more like 1 than 2. Less puzzles and QTEs and more action and cutting shit the fuck up.

Santa Monica will have to push hard to out do ND though.

Firewire

Banned
gow_downloads_screen21.jpg

gow_downloads_screen19.jpg

gow_downloads_screen_17.jpg

Love these pics.

I'm sure this game will have me swearing at the TV like a sailor.

Hurrah for very early preorder+promotion, my preorder sitting at $50 CAD, to hell with $70 MSRP.

Denzar

Jacobi said:
Will there also be "bright" locations?
For all the amazing footage and screens I've seen I can't help but wonder the same...

I love GOW as much as the next guy, but up untill now I haven't seen any colourful stuff. I'm fine with grimdark if it fits the tone and atmosphere, but part of GoW I & II's charm were it's colourful visuals.

I have yet to see them in III.

Oh, and I imagine you guys have already seen this:

33m79za.jpg

Deepack said:
For all the amazing footage and screens I've seen I can't help but wonder the same...

I love GOW as much as the next guy, but up untill now I haven't seen any colourful stuff. I'm fine with grimdark if it fits the tone and atmosphere, but part of GoW I & II's charm were it's colourful visuals.

33m79za.jpg

Concept art, right :eek: ?

jett

D-Member
NM, that picture is from demo. The ultrabrightness brings out details I couldn't make out before though. :p

Simo

Tigel said:
Would it not be cool if all the corpses where to be animated? And like, moan and move while you fight Hades?. It would be insane. :D

The July OPM cover story for GOWIII mentioned that the
corpses are souls of the underworld and Hades actually rips them from the wall and throws them at Kratos
:D

Deepack said:

33m79za.jpg

Looks familiar

Simo said:
corpses are souls of the underworld and Hades actually rips them from the wall and throws them at Kratos
Holy crap, so they might actually be animated in a different way :D

Tigel

Simo said:
Holy shit! :D

AshMcCool

Combichristoffersen said:
I obviously could do that, but the tax/duty I'd have to pay to import it would probably make it cheaper to just wait for the European release :lol

I higly doubt that, as 39,99$ = 26,64€. 33% Tax? Cause it wont't be cheaper than 39,99€. Ok, maybe a few € off from some uk-shop, but still.

spidye

wow.
I played gow3 at gamescom and it looked pretty good but not that good. this must be the newest build of gow3 and it's jawdroppingly good.

YYZ

dirtyjfosho said:
http://www.andyparkart.com/images/portfolioimages/AndyPark_character01.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://peaceofpi.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/panthro1.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
wow, wtf :lol

gbovo

Superblatt said:
maybe he did it on purpose, no?
Or maybe that's just one of his personal pieces he did in his free time, and has nothing to do with GoW? After all, it is Andy Park's blog not a God of War 3 blog.

gbovo said:
Or maybe that's just one of his personal pieces he did in his free time, and has nothing to do with GoW? After all, it is Andy Park's blog not a God of War 3 blog.

This is the correct response! This is in the same section as that image

2mqj2jd.jpg

I doubt you'll be seeing them in GoW3. :p

Top Bottom