• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Grand Theft Auto IV Trailer - Final Trailer up

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Somebody do one with this

swoon.png

FirewalkR

@ Recoil or other shop-savvy people:

If I select the layer with the "head", and do Image/Adjustments/Match color, and select one of the other layers as the source, it will match the color and be nicely adjusted to the frame that uses the source layer. Is there any way to do a Match color over all frames, matching with just the layers visible in each frame?

Hope I'm making sense. :)

NeoUltima

FirewalkR said:
@ Recoil or other shop-savvy people:

If I select the layer with the "head", and do Image/Adjustments/Match color, and select one of the other layers as the source, it will match the color and be nicely adjusted to the frame that uses the source layer. Is there any way to do a Match color over all frames, matching with just the layers visible in each frame?

Hope I'm making sense. :)
I was actually wondering the same thing. I ended up just changing all the layers manually to make this one:
ivcw1u.gif

I'm using photoshop/imageready 7.0 btw.
(re-reading your post, I'm not so sure we have the same problem actually)

When are we going to get to see some actual gameplay from GTA4? Im sick of these videos they have been posting, show us a mission damnit! Its just barely more then two weeks out and nothing.

FirewalkR

apocalidiot said:
nikowalkgaf.gif

haha, I didn't know if I was going to make it zoom in, but it looks funny. I might use it as an avvy

Right now, it's just cool... However, if you zoom the whole pic and not just the head... you'll have made the best thing EVER! :lol

I'm rooting for you!!!

Top Bottom