• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 Coverage! (expect spoilers)

I can't get the experience site to load QQ

image.php

I wonder if monday morning is some pro player footage that they have murmured about.

Perhaps strongholds, hence the "strength" comment. lol

EDIT: Lol, murmured, not murdered

I hope the supply for the skin is actually limited so it's not just the AR skin that everyone has.

It's not like it won't be unlockable from opening REQ packs either, so I see no issue with making the codes genuinely limited.

Maybe on Monday they'll finally talk about all the gamety-HAHAHAHHA Oct 26 midnight when the playlists go live, that's when you find out half the classic gametypes didn't make the cut

Bessy67

So I'm seriously considering switching my preorder from the limited edition at Best Buy to the digital deluxe version. Are there any good deals on it? I'm only paying ~$70 at Best Buy for the physical copy because of GCU and a $10 reward certificate...

Maybe on Monday they'll finally talk about all the gamety-HAHAHAHHA Oct 26 midnight when the playlists go live, that's when you find out half the classic gametypes didn't make the cut

I kinda doubt alot of gametypes will be in, but damn dude, no reason to be so cynical
Unless you're right in which case you can call all the optimistic people dumbasses :p

m23

Just waiting for confirmation of one flag and one bomb being dropped.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

I know you're not Proven Deadly, but we'll reveal the initial gametypes a fair old while before launch and it will be a focused set, for sure. Further gametypes will continue to roll into rotation as the weeks progress. This has nothing to do with development schedule, and everything to do with sensible sustain.

It will be impossible to make everyone happy, all of the time, obviously. But eventually most people will crack at least one wan, bitter smile.

Zeta Oni

Will there be a place to possibly find people on GAF to run through the campaign with launch night?

I've been thinking about trying something different this Halo instead of gunning through the campaign on legendary then hopping straight into the multiplayer like normal.

I know you're not Proven Deadly, but we'll reveal the initial gametypes a fair old while before launch and it will be a focused set, for sure. Further gametypes will continue to roll into rotation as the weeks progress. This has nothing to do with development schedule, and everything to do with sensible sustain.

It will be impossible to make everyone happy, all of the time, obviously. But eventually most people will crack at least one wan, bitter smile.

I like how this guy comes in here and acts like he knows stuff. LOL

Is Infection still a thing in Custom Games? Or does Halo 5 have the "Flood mode" like Halo 4 did, where you don't play as green spartans with swords, but rather as Flood dudes with spike arms?

watership

Tried to get to that Halo 5 experience site and all my browsers just sit at 0 percent. Is this because I'm Canadian and nice?

I got it, but that's one buggy site.

Now i know the site is buggy. How did you get an unlock? There is nothing after watching all the videos that I can see.

Third time I went through the all of the videos, this time going through Locke's first then Master Chief. Still nothing...

Edit: Just tried it on the Edge browser as well, nothing. It appears that decided to have a cut-off point or something.

Got the code when I watched all 10 videos. This was roughly 45 minutes ago, though.

Could it be possible that there were a limited number of codes?

EDIT: I used Firefox.

BraXzy

I can't decide whether to go digital or physical for this. On the one hand I can save a few pennies getting a boxed copy. On the other, being able to say Xbox go to Halo 5 at any point would be pretty sweet.

Then again, most of my games are digital already so I could keep the disc in permanently I suppose.

If my physical copy turns up early, I wonder if you can go online or if servers won't launch till midnight of launch.

Top Bottom