• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New infamous second son screenshots

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
I'm no Soul Suspect, but i'm guessing it's to do with these two red circles.

wOOBbH3.jpg

The World's Greatest Detective ™

B.O.O.M

Shin-Ra

I don't like how the bokeh effect combines with the bright streetlights, looks messy. Impressive amount of detail on the streets though, like the railings and fire escapes.

Bought Tomb Raider today and I pre ordered this game. The manager was telling me the pre order numbers are great for this, there was plenty of in store advertising for it too.

I wasn't an Infamous fan but there is something about this game, I really like the look of it, the art style and use of colours. Would be nice if Sony offered a demo before release.

I hope a lot of this looks the same in game. I want to see a ton of action going on at once and maintain this fidelity. Also this better be locked framerate wise.

wapplew

Seriously, this game need a photo mode, like the one they use in Tearaway.
I hope we can explore that jungle from E3 trailer too.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
This is supposed to take place in the near future, right? And there's a record store? I can only suspend my disbelief so far.

LCGeek

formerly sane
Loving the lighting in this game, this generation has me sold already with the kind of lighting we are seeing both on the low and high end. Not just the tech but the creative nuance and ambiance devs seem to be able to do when they really want too.

Looks good for an early next gen game.

Really want more densely packed environments, though, although my guess is graphical flourishes will be the norm.

sn00zer

Im just glad more infamous is coming...because that means my infamous ban gif will get more use...and there is a certain glee I get when I see it posted around the webs

dreamfall

I'm super excited to explore their version of Seattle, flying about with smoke, using some crazy neon powers!

I love the freedom of movement in this series- effortlessly gliding across this beautiful city will be pure bliss. It looks to have a ton of character, even though I'm not sure how much I like Delsin's design.

I'm also really ready to play something new on the PS4!

Begaria

What the hell are you talking about?

Sorry, I thought everyone on the internet knew about misterxmedia. I'm not going to link that guy's livejournal, but if you want a highly entertaining read, feel free to google his name.

wapplew

I'm super excited to explore their version of Seattle, flying about with smoke, using some crazy neon powers!

I hope they let us go 15 miles to the east and blow some software company up. /jk
Seriously, after 3 season of The Killing and Chronicle, really happy to get a chance to explore every corner of the city.

slapnuts

Not too impressive in these shots.

I suggest these:
Even if they don't help you see better, they might keep the salt out of your eyes. :p

este2493thicker.jpg

hahahahaha

On a serious note though...to me these are some of the best city environments I've seen to date on ANY PLATFORM...simply stunning visuals. Like someone else stated..the material shader effects are bar none..a class of their own.

This is exactly what i was talking about when i mentioned i was excited to see PS4 raise the bar visually with certain things in-game...this is one prime example.

...And just to think this is only 3 or so months after PS4 launch...my goodness! Anyone that was hastily downplaying the power that the PS4 has with in its closed box state were greatly underestimating what this machine would be able to do and we are now seeing glimpses of what is to come!

Top Bottom