• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New MGS: Snake Eater Pachislot images

Wavebossa

StY36x0.gif

sabu.png

Budi

I really don't understand why people act so upset over these. I would love to play "slot machines" like that. Instead we have shit like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Khn4CK07A0 And Pinball machines for example have been themed after movies, bands and games. I thought people think it's cool to find their favorite franchises branched out like that. I would much rather play Star Wars pinball than something more generic.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I really don't understand why people act so upset over these. I would love to play "slot machines" like that. Instead we have shit like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Khn4CK07A0

In this case it's probably because there's the reasonable assumption you won't get a 'real' MG after this.

Also pinball is fun. For how much I joke about west being made because they just can't play pachislot, the machines aren't fun.

Budi

In this case it's probably because there's the reasonable assumption you won't get a 'real' MG after this.

Also pinball is fun. For how much I joke about west being made because they just can't play pachislot, the machines aren't fun.

Well Kojima isn't at Konami anymore. That's why we don't get new "real" Metal Gear. Pachinkos have nothing do with it. Just like Metal Gear action figures don't.

strafer

A real bummer they decided to remake Snake Eater instead of Sons of Liberty, that game is far more important, and also a way better game.

HardRojo

I don't care that Kojima isn't with Konami anymore, I want, I demand a MGS3 remake that looks like this. Holy shit!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
This is the darkest time line. Well y'know, almost. It's everything I've ever wanted... Ugh Volgin looks amazing.

Ganondorfo

Why is anyone angry here, this game looks good, or are you all angry that this isnt coming for PC/PS4/Xbox One with Phantom Pain gameplay engine?

Why is anyone angry here, this game looks good, or are you all angry that this isnt coming for PC/PS4/Xbox One with Phantom Pain gameplay engine?
These screenshots are for a pachinko slot machine game, whereas any MGS fan seeing these screens would prefer an actual game to pachinko shite.

jett

D-Member

jett

D-Member
The cut-scenes are frame by frame exactly the same as the PS3 game. This effort is above and beyond.

muzzymate

I mean even a company that hates video games as much as Konkani has to release this as a game, right? So cruel!

Top Bottom