• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Conference (CHRIS REMO SAVES E3: PIKMIN CONFIRMED: Post 1279)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
That animated .gif was sooooooooo me yesterday. Beard and everything.

Then I shaved that beard off in retaliation.

camineet

Banned
RBH said:
mh3urp.jpg

forfucksakegoddamn that's famous shit right there :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

dacuk

DECEPTION is coming....

At least we'll have Dead Rising.

I can not believe third parties are saving Nintendo A$$ (for the hardcore) this season.

swerve

camineet said:
forfucksakegoddamn that's famous shit right there :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Yeah, that sums it up perfectly. Disappointing for those of us hoping for some new titles like we used to get at the old E3. I'm not calling Nintendo stupid, arrogant or foolish because their conference wasn't suitable to my tastes, though, because just a few months back they announced Rhythm Tengoku, Band Brothers, and Wario Land. And in a few weeks I get Fatal Frame, Fire Emblem and Metal Slug 7.

So whilst it sucks to be a Nintendo gamer who wants to see the games coming out in 12/24 months time like we used to get, it's not so bad for those who just look at the next 3-4 months at any point in the year.

Admittedly, it's better being a J-Nintendo GAFfer.

yodandy

mh3urp.jpg

I want this, but in locke from lost form (the one from the OT where hes like 'har har I can walk', then 'banned'...)

basically the same concept, but equally hilarious

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Gamer @ Heart said:
So is this all BS? When is it suppose to happen? How many times has that question been asked in this thread. WHy is the sky blue?

It isn't happening.

This thread is like a mental asylum, people are just wandering around it not really knowing what to do.

stuminus3

I heard a rumor that at the end of E3 Nintendo are going to announce that they're pulling all "casual" games from the shelves and releasing a firmware update that makes the Wii just like the 360 and PS3 (1080p and everything) except even more awesome. All Sony and Microsoft first party titles will be Wii exclusive, except the crappy ones, which will remain on 360 and PS3 so Wii owners have something to laugh at.

That's what you're waiting for, guys. It's never going to happen. It never should happen. The Wii is what the Wii is, Nintendo 2008 are what Nintendo 2008 are. Let it go.

[Nintex]

stuminus3 said:
I heard a rumor that at the end of E3 Nintendo are going to announce that they're pulling all "casual" games from the shelves and releasing a firmware update that makes the Wii just like the 360 and PS3 (1080p and everything) except even more awesome. All Sony and Microsoft first party titles will be Wii exclusive, except the crappy ones, which will remain on 360 and PS3 so Wii owners have something to laugh at.

That's what you're waiting for, guys. It's never going to happen. It never should happen. The Wii is what the Wii is, Nintendo 2008 are what Nintendo 2008 are. Let it go.
There is actuallly a chance that we might see something at the 5PM conference, Nintendo has done it before and with even the mainstream press complaining about their "press conference" they might try to save what's left of their craptastic E3.

yodandy

yodandy said:
mh3urp.jpg

I want this, but in locke from lost form (the one from the OT where hes like 'har har I can walk', then 'banned'...)

aha!

gaffers, work your magic!

lockegafmk3.gif

[Nintex] said:
There is actuallly a chance that we might see something at the 5PM conference, Nintendo has done it before and with even the mainstream press complaining about their "press conference" they might try to save what's left of their craptastic E3.

That happened once two years ago, when E3 was a different kind of event. Give it up, guys.

[Nintex]

Father_Brain said:
That happened once two years ago, when E3 was a different kind of event. Give it up, guys.
I'm at least expecting official word on Fatal Frame 4, Disaster, Captain Rainbow and other M.I.A. games. Nintendo's releaselist is pathetic. This is worse than 'any' of the GameCube holiday seasons.

JaseMath

hoos30 said:
Dude, do you have PayPal? I would actually send you a donation for making this. This is the hardest that I've laughed in months.
Don't send him money, send me some. I'm the one who made it, I originally posted it on the IGN boards. :D

JaseMath

hoos30 said:
Dude, do you have PayPal? I would actually send you a donation for making this. This is the hardest that I've laughed in months.
Don't send him money, send me some. I'm actually the one who made it.

Jaruru

yodandy said:
mh3urp.jpg

doesn't she look like Miranda in "Sex in the City"???

M74

Father_Brain said:
Can you think of a better reason why they would be calling the 5pm conference, other than to issue a general apology?

M74 said:
Can you think of a better reason why they would be calling the 5pm conference, other than to issue a general apology?

...a typical developer roundtable, just like the one they had last year? (Except about less interesting games than Mario Galaxy this time.)

stuminus3

[Nintex] said:
Yeah, and at 5pm we're going to have a forum full of angry young men complaining that Nintendo's 5pm conference was a complete disappointment.

Nintendo are never going to give what people here are waiting for.

RBH

JasonMCG said:
Don't send him money, send me some. I'm the one who made it, I originally posted it on the IGN boards. :D
Yeah, this guy is the one who made this gif in the first place. My bad for not putting your name in the original post.

JaseMath

RBH said:
Yeah, this guy is the one who made this gif in the first place. My bad for not putting your name in the original post.
LOL It's cool. I guess I didn't make all of it it per se, I just put it all together into what it is now. :lol

M74

Somnid said:
They usually have a round-table on the first day.
Well then maybe they can round-table about how much of a disappointment they are. I hope at least one journalist in the room has the balls to roast them.

Well then maybe they can round-table about how much of a disappointment they are. I hope at least one journalist in the room has the balls to roast them.

No, they will lob softballs at Nintendo, laugh and chuckle when expected to, and then fly back and post snide remarks about Nintendo at their blogs and websites.

szhred

The thread is better then E3. Readed to page 3. :D Holly Molly. Gosh
!!!1 And other stuff. Keep it going.
And I was thinking that I was going to miss every MEGATON on E3, and there were none. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom