• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokémon X & Y News Incoming

Salvadora

I've never owned a "third entry" title, but I am very tempted to skip the initial releases on this one. It's Pokémon XY this time; there is no way they are skipping out on Z.

I felt like I should have skipped Diamond/Pearl and waited for Platinum, however I didn't feel like way about Black/White. I hope it's more the later than the former.

Would people kill me for suggesting a cinccino evo?

Though I think it's most likely Fennekin's evo. But what's with all the ribbons?

So I was watching the newest episode of Pokemon and I saw Cilan's lure:

ibeoorSKP22RE2.jpg

Now where have I seen...

My heart Nintendo, please stop playing with it. :'(

I hope they add more ice type pokemon because there were only 3 new ones in the last generation, where in like Kanto generation their were 7 (btw I'm counting their evolutions as the pokemon as a whole which is why it's 7 instead of 11).

I'm still hoping they make an evolution of Delibird (wishful thinking) because I like how he looks like a little bird santa. Which if they did make an evolution for him, I hope they let him use other moves other then present.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
PokeBeach's saying it's name is "Ninfia".

Eeveelutions don't have a common naming scheme in Japan, really, but Gen IV's were Leafia and Glacia.

Are we sure its a quadraped? The top left section looks like a combusken/togetic like head, the mid part being its torso the back being wings or a ribbon, and the bottom being tentacles, mist/cloud or ribbon. Probably very wrong but the body looks completely wrong to be a quadraped. Looks like it has a similar build to combusken, maybe its this gens lucario/zoroark.

The 'source' is reporting no type for Nymfia is announced, but it will appear in the Eevee & friends movie.

Movie is 'Extremespeed Genesect & The Reawakening of Mewtwo'

Metaroo

Fighting type Eevee? Isn't this supposed to be connected to the next Pokemon Movie or something? Can't wait to see the whole thing.

Top Bottom