• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon Sun and Moon video in Septh 14th (Japan time 10pm)

Look, GAF, I know I'm supposed to read the OP before asking questions, and I totally did that, okay?

But I'm drunk as fuck and need a link to this. The OP did not provide a link to any stream.

MiTYH

Would they do the email distribution method for a demo again? Feels more special that way even if it's annoying and too limiting. :p

God I hope not. Hearing other people get them but not having it yourself, or doing the weird "You get 4 codes" thing was annoying. Just put it on the eshop and be done with it

Volotaire

Look, GAF, I know I'm supposed to read the OP before asking questions, and I totally did that, okay?

But I'm drunk as fuck and need a link to this. The OP did not provide a link to any stream.

It's not 2PM and it's a recorded video, not livestream. This means it will be uploaded at 2PM (1 minute) so the OP does not posses the ability to have a link yet.

I've been waiting for this.

image.php

MicH

This thread is seriously cracking me up. I can just picture all the people freaking out reading this stuff

Top Bottom