• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Sadness artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid-S

pos1ue2279af.jpg

pos2zv9137df.jpg

housezn1a25ef.jpg

From go n!ntendo.

Arts again. I wonder if we will ever see an actual gameplay pictures. Hopeless ?

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
:lol

Its almost like they're trying to trick people into thinking those are screens. Theres probably some little cove on the internet where nfans are creaming themselves.

stewacide

What's really sad is that they obvious have a good art style and concept going on here (hence all the attention), they just don't know how to make a game (or so everyone presumes).

You'd think a real developer out there without an original idea (most of them) would try buying the 'IP' to Sadness for a pittance and make a real game.

StevieP

Banned
BlueTsunami said:
Its almost like they're trying to trick people into thinking those are screens. Theres probably some little cove on the internet where nfans are creaming themselves.

Yes, because nfans cream themselves over games that don't have any realtime footage. This isn't a Killzone fap thread, this is a "make fun of Sadness" thread.

stewacide

...also, theoretically speaking, are there not graphical advantages to doing a game in black and white? I'd presume you could get a lot more textures in memory / on screen, and probably a lot more lighting/effects/everything-else than would be possible in full colour.

BlueTsunami

StevieP said:
Yes, because nfans cream themselves over games that don't have any realtime footage. This isn't a Killzone fap thread, this is a "make fun of Sadness" thread.

And yet your the one that brought Killzone into this thread :lol Bitter much?

I see your still Viral

Ranger X

I'm really starting to wonder if the goal of all this isn't just to pass at gaming's history like Duke Nukem Forever...

Sad indeed...

Majmun

What is this game actually about?

We've seen weird footage and art, but no screenshots or gameplay related news....

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
If they spent as much time actually developing instead of marketing their vaporware, we might actually be seeing a real game.

BlueTsunami

I still remember the horrible vid with the flames and the live action woman with the sword. Good times

StevieP

Banned
BlueTsunami said:
And yet your the one that brought Killzone into this thread :lol Bitter much?

I see your still Viral

Didn't I tell you? I must work for Nibris! :lol @ Viral
I mentioned another current non-realtime console vaporware title not because I'm bitter, but because of your inane suggestion that nfans cream themselves to grainy paintings as if they are some insane breed of imp. Generalizations don't work, in any sense of any word for any "team" - or did you just enter this thread to troll?

Majmun

BlueTsunami said:
I still remember the horrible vid with the flames and the live action woman with the sword. Good times

Yeah, it looked like a cheap b-movie. :lol

Can't wait to see the first "real" game footage though.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
PantherLotus said:
If they spent as much time actually developing instead of marketing their vaporware, we might actually be seeing a real game.
:lol No kidding. I'd love for Sadness to be a real (and good!) game. I'd love to cheer on an indy developer but so far everything about Sadness is so...Well...Sad.

BlueTsunami

StevieP said:
I mentioned another current non-realtime console vaporware title not because I'm bitter, but because of your inane suggestion that nfans cream themselves to grainy paintings as if they are some insane breed of imp. Generalizations don't work, in any sense of any word for any "team" - or did you just enter this thread to troll?

Hurr hurr hurr. Without the context, I've seen communities cream themselves over unachievable pictures and bullshots. Its not really something new. You act as though I'm stabbing you in the heart or something.

And yes, I (like everybody else) came into this thread to troll Sadness. Its pretty much a communal thing.

Eteric Rice

What would be funny is if this game was just released out of no where... :lol

I predict this will be the next Duke Nukem Forever.

Kusagari

StevieP said:

I've seen many a forum of Nintendo fans cream themselves over Sadness. IGN's Wii board is one of them.

StevieP

Banned
BlueTsunami said:
Hurr hurr hurr. Without the context, I've seen communities cream themselves over unachievable pictures and bullshots. Its not really something new. You act as though I'm stabbing you in the heart or something.

And yes, I (like everybody else) came into this thread to troll Sadness. Its pretty much a communal thing.

Almost every single "next gen" HD game releases bullshots and CG concept trailers, and THIS FORUM creams over them. Problem is, you're not trolling this game like the rest of us, you took a stealthy shot at "nfans".

I've seen many a forum of Nintendo fans cream themselves over Sadness. IGN's Wii board is one of them.

I avoid IGN/Nintendo boards like the plague, so I can't really substantiate that... but c'mon. Maybe when the game was revealed people had some hope, but now? Without any footage after like a year? I highly doubt anyone's creaming themselves.

BlueTsunami

StevieP said:
Problem is, you're not trolling this game like the rest of us, you took a stealthy shot at "nfans".

Oh god. Do I need to put a little excerpt on the bottom of my post stating I'm an equal opportunity troller? If you noticed in my post, I stated "little cove" as in a subset of ninfandom buying into the pics. I didn't collectively insult the whole community. The ones on GAF are jaded enough not to buy into the pictures.

StevieP

Banned
BlueTsunami said:
Oh god. Do I need to put a little excerpt on the bottom of my post stating I'm an equal opportunity troller? If you noticed in my post, I stated "little cove" as in a subset of ninfandom buying into the pics. I didn't collectively insult the whole community. The ones on GAF are jaded enough not to buy into the pictures.

Who in the hell ISN'T jaded by Nibris by now? You'd have to be clinically insane at this point. (edit: wow, GAF is still in timewarp).

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Nibris will be the next Infinium Labs/Phantom Entertainment, it's all a setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom