• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

New SE mystery Site: FF-ATB [Final Fantasy: All The Bravest/iTunes in source code]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exentryk

Jun 21, 2012
twitter.com
http://www.jp.square-enix.com/ff_atb/

Coming Soon - 17/01/2013.

// Mod Edit:

Square Enix trademarked "All The Bravest" not long ago.

EDIT -
Behemoth:

EDIT 2 - Looks like "All the Bravest" it is. For iOS.

Baust

Sep 8, 2011
Pleeeeeease be something related to FF6! It must be, given the red color and sprites

PigSpeakers

Nov 9, 2010
Yeah. Looks like Locke and a behemoth. FF6 mobile I guess. iOS first, then android two years later in US.

UberTag

Feb 17, 2011
Kitchener, ON
The more FF games that come out before a Final Fantasy people want to play (Versus, Type-0, FFX HD, FFXII Zodiac), the better.

I hope we get another dozen of these things.

And more Lightning.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Aug 17, 2009
Philippines
psnprofiles.com
It looks like FFVI's Behomoth Sprite and color scheme.

CielTynave

Nov 6, 2011
Don't doubt it's going to be iOS, but I'd like a full game instead of the episodic stuff that FF4AY and FFD was.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Feb 22, 2007
Glad people have finally learned to just assume iOS or web browser for all Square Enix hype sites.

CorvoSol

Jan 11, 2012
Also, the silhouettes don't match the previous sprites EXACTLY...

Example:

If that's a thief, it's been edited in a few places.

Could be the PSP Anniversary Thief.

Anyway, prior to opening the thread I was like "Mobile/Browser game." Saw the picture and YUP.

Screw you, Square, for doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.