New Sengoku Musou Wave (Wii) screens

Jul 2, 2004
Hmm this is the main reason why I am very pessimistic about the Wii, due to 3rd parties porting of shitty looking games than actually developing them from the ground up but we'll see theres always some "hope" I guess :p

Mikazuki

Army death height crane group location world
Jun 21, 2005
Well, I hope they get it right. It looks a lot like Tsurugi/Blade Of Honor by Konami, which wasn't executed nearly as well as Police 911 or MoCap Boxing.

cae

Nov 5, 2005
Men... the budget for Wii games must be shit. Almost anything that's not from Nintendo looks like PS2 games at least 2 or 3 years old. C'mon...

Jun 17, 2004
Why do you people keep posting threads and only use the japanese names in the titles? Use the damn english names and quit trying to be elitists.

Jim

Jun 7, 2004
NY
www.gaming-age.com
koam said:
Why do you people keep posting threads and only use the japanese names in the titles? Use the damn english names and quit trying to be elitists.
Simple reason? The game has no official (or unofficial for that matter) North American name, and Koei themselves instructed everyone to use that as a title. I don't think it's going to be "Samurai Warriors: Musou Wave".

ram

Sep 21, 2004
Germoney
www.onpsx.net
beside the ugly visuals, could it be, that this game uses real levels, instead of large maps? in ervery screen there isnt much romm to run and slash. most pictures have borders with trees, houses, stones...