• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Spike VGA Teaser Video For PS3 Exclusive [Troll Levels Approaching Maximum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Rockstar North revisits its past and remakes Body Harvest exclusively for the PS3.

monome

Must be a pretty good budgeted game for Sony to bother the Naughty Gods to include some reference.
Or it's just ND having had a hand at The Last of US during its development.

Valve + Epic = final boss is a giant she-ant.

EDIT : David Cage is conspicuously absent from Geoff's trolling.

Would you bafoons stop calling all games in the First person FPS!!! I hate Skyrim cause it's a FPS durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I hate Bioshock,I hate Mirror's Edge.. hum dum

So skyrim is a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER...? Good one mate. I play most of the decent FPS games, but I prefer the third person perspective...if this is Santa Monia, I will be pretty disappointed it is an FPS... I mean Sony has already tried with KZ and Resistence...they really dont need another big fps game...

DemonNite

From that GC teaser

last2nf0c3.gif

last02508.gif
It's not going to be this game

Kyon

Banned
Would you bafoons stop calling all games in the First person FPS!!! I hate Skyrim cause it's a FPS durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I hate Bioshock,I hate Mirror's Edge.. hum dum
You think ppl who don't like FPS, also associate it with 1st person games? You sir are the wrong for making the assumption. Oh and the name calling wasn't necessary either

Hanmik

The last of us.. it is that fighting game they talked about. The fungus, martial Law etc, is just a background story for why they are fighting. And I guess alot of developers are involved in the game (because the characters will be fighting in the game), that is why we see the newspaper in a ND game..

or it is a Zombe FPS..

This whole thing is sounding like Sony gave the EDF guys a budget for an exclusive game and they're just paying Geoff to troll with the excess funds.

rdrr gnr

I still can't believe people were hoping this was a Move game a few pages back. Seriously, don't ruin it for the rest of us, the 99%.

So wanna join this hype train, but I can't help but think "The Last of Us" will just be a sequel/follow-up to "The Last Guy"

Lol, I think you can take a seat in the hype train, this will never be a sequel to this little game. They'd be crazy to hype the shit out of something like that.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Come to think of it, the voice in that teaser sounds a little like Nolan North....
lol

Seriously though, the Uncharted thing could be rather coincidental. If not, that's rather epic. Or do I mean Epic? I'm not sure anymore.

Jarmel

Banned
Anyway definitely leaning towards SSM. I don't think it'll be a zombie game though but perhaps just a survival game in an apocalyptic event.

Come to think of it, the voice in that teaser sounds a little like Nolan North....
lol

Seriously though, the Uncharted thing could be rather coincidental. If not, that's rather epic. Or do I mean Epic? I'm not sure anymore.

pretty sure the Voice actor is the guy who played the gun seller in MGS4. Drebin? Also he is the guy doing the lead character in starhawk.

Shtof

lol

Nah, it's just Sony's first party marketing. Just like how there was a poster of Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando in Jak II, or vice versa, can't really remember.

that makes no sense what you just said.

In FP games I don't like how detached I am with my character, the movement and etc.

I agree, but improvements must somehow be made. This may be a step in the direction.

It´s most likely RAD studio. I stumbled upon a thread on GAF.

The independent studio behind the God of War PlayStation Portable games is making a third-person action adventure game for the PlayStation 3, a new job listing has revealed.

Ready At Dawn is after an animator and a technical artist to work on the unannounced, "exciting new IP", according to a job listing on Gamasutra.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=425083&highlight=vita

Mik2121

That's.. that's a Panda. Is that the main character? Is this a Kung-fu Panda tie-in!? Or.. OH MY GOD. WAIT.

Pandas are one of the symbols of China. CHINA! This is probably a game where the US fights against China. And what better exclusive for PS3 than MODERN WARFARE?

CONFIRMED BY GEOFF: MODERN WARFARE 4 (US VS CHINA WW4) EXCLUSIVE FOR PS3.

OH. MY. GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom