• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Street Fighter 4 Character + AOU vids

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
http://cheats.ign.com/dor/codes/768984/images/street-fighter-iv-20080214072246497.html

February 14, 2008 - Just as we were packing up our bags in preparation for our trip tomorrow to Tokyo's outskirts for a playable sampling of Street Fighter IV, word hit that Capcom has announced a new character for the game.

The new World Warrior is Abel. Described as "a man without a past," Abel has gathered what little clues he can as he searches for remaining members of Shadoloo. As his tag line suggests, he has a terrible case of amnesia.

Check out our media section for a look at Abel, both through artwork and in-game shots.

All the characters announced so far, including the original SFII cast and newcomers Crimson Viper and Abel, will be playable in the game's demo build this Saturday at the AOU Amusement Expo. We'll be attending the event's press day on Friday (Thursday night in America) and will deliver a full report!

street-fighter-iv-20080214072248997_640w.jpg

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
vas_a_morir said:
It's concept art. He reminds me of that character from Skies of Arcadia... i want to say his name was Vigoro.

Perfect name dude! Must be related to that crotch!

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I guess this is the SF4 equivelant of Dudley, judging from the boxing gloves. This is a wild guess, of course, so I might be wrong...

Well he has a half gi with a black belt, so I'm guessing his style is some kind of Japanese martial art. Or maybe he's another shoto boy.

Yoboman

Gold Member
twinturbo2 said:
I guess this is the SF4 equivelant of Dudley, judging from the boxing gloves. This is a wild guess, of course, so I might be wrong...
Dudley didn't kick

And we all know Dudley will be in SFIV anyway so he doesn't need an equivelant
believe

Ploid 3.0

~Devil Trigger~ said:
http://media.ign.com/games/image/article/852/852191/street-fighter-iv-20080214072247450_640w.jpg[/IMG]

ttp://media.ign.com/games/image/article/852/852191/street-fighter-iv-20080214072248247_640w.jpg[/IMG]

Oh snap, ok he looks awesome D: brute in all sense of the word.

Tr4nce

Why are you all looking at the crotch? Grow up, bitches :lol

Anyway, don't know what to think of this new character... Looks a bit generic or something? I dunno...

fresquito

I really love the graphical style of this game. I'm not sure what's been changed since it was first announced, but it looks like paintings >_<

scarybore

Very uninteresting design, me no like. The new characters that have been shown so far don't leave me much hope for other to be revealed characters.

tribal24

Banned
a Master Ninja said:
Enough with the dudes, SF4 needs more ladies.

sigh but if they make more ladies they are gonna look generic like that generic new girl which i dont remember her name

haunts

Bacon of Hope
~Devil Trigger~ said:
The new World Warrior is Abel. Described as "a man without a past," Abel has gathered what little clues he can as he searches for remaining members of Shadoloo.

wow how convenient.

Scribble

Tr4nce said:
Why are you all looking at the crotch? Grow up, bitches :lol

Anyway, don't know what to think of this new character... Looks a bit generic or something? I dunno...

Exactly, he looks so generic that the crotch is the part of his design that stands out. It isn't as if there's anything else about him worth looking at.

Top Bottom