• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New TWEWY coming? [Arrange album announced - includes tracks from new iOS release]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any reason to believe this week's Famitsu will have anything pertaining to this?

Well, the countdown that ends before the next issue.
I wonder if it would be a bad sign if there isn't anything in Famitsu about this. (Suggesting a not so pleasant surprise at the end of the road)

I swear, every time I play TWEWY, I notice something new that I hadn't thought about before. In particular, (Week 3 Spoilers)
I always thought those gestures Kitaniji occasionally made with his hand were pretty weird, but then it dawned on me that it's not just goofy looking posing: He's looking at the timer on his hand.

Is there any reason to believe this week's Famitsu will have anything pertaining to this?
Famitsu's supposed to have a "surprise scoop" this week. That could really be any number of things, though.

As I've collected all special reports, which was a pain in certain areas, I didn't feel like replaying it yet. (Only one save slot, wth is this shit)
But if a sequel would be on the way, I'd probably start all over again before it hits.

jaxword

Whats a "TWEWY"? Is it something that has a proper name but users use a weird name like calling Dante, Dino?

This is a strange question; the first hit on google (and the second, third, forth, and images) all answer this as it's obviously a game...

Seems a little odd to bother typing out the question and waiting for a reply, which would take 10 times as long as a search.

This is a strange question; the first hit on google (and the second, third, forth, and images) all answer this as it's obviously a game...

Seems a little odd to bother typing out the question and waiting for a reply, which would take 10 times as long as a search.

The point isn't to get an answer, but rather point out that you have no previous knowledge of it and casually do not care enough to research it.

salromano

I swear, every time I play TWEWY, I notice something new that I hadn't thought about before. In particular, (Week 3 Spoilers)
I always thought those gestures Kitaniji occasionally made with his hand were pretty weird, but then it dawned on me that it's not just goofy looking posing: He's looking at the timer on his hand.

Famitsu's supposed to have a "surprise scoop" this week. That could really be any number of things, though.

That's either Dream Club PS3 or Minna no Golf 6 PS3, by the looks of it. Preliminary leaks are out.

Razek

Banned
Let's just hope that even if it is for tablets, it's not as bad as:

xover.jpg

Darknight

The point isn't to get an answer, but rather point out that you have no previous knowledge of it and casually do not care enough to research it.

Good point but Im not sure what made up things GAFers tend to make these days like the DINO thing. Didnt know it was the name of a title. Next time Ill google it fo sho.

Gartooth

I really hope this is a full blown sequel to the original. (and comes outside Japan)

I love TWEWY so much, it was unique and original games like that which truly made the DS a great handheld. I'm considering buying the new Kingdom Hearts just for the cameos from TWEWY, that is just how much I care about this IP.

Shaffield

I love TWEWY so much, it was unique and original games like that which truly made the DS a great handheld. I'm considering buying the new Kingdom Hearts just for the cameos from TWEWY, that is just how much I care about this IP.

Buy it, its totally worth it just for that. Neku's 3D model is so fucking gooooood

HD TWEWY 2 would sell a Wii U to me in seconds.
3D TWEWY 2 or remake would be heavenly.

This is just so cruel. Don't do a Capcom SE - my mind can't take that disappointment.

Gartooth

I didn't really care for Tin Pin Slammer, but I thought it was a nice piece of additional content. (which the game had a ton of,
Another Day
was the bomb!)

I would hope that a new game wouldn't rely too heavily on StreetPass, I always felt that I was missing out a lot of things because I didn't make use of the Mingle Mode.

Mr. Fix

I never got a hang of Tin Pin Slammer in TWEWY. Couldn't win any battles. I was really, really bad at it.

The pins actually have abilities (bouncing back, going up for an aerial attack, spikes, hammers). I forgot how to activate them, but different pins have a certain number of uses for those skills in match.

Oh god now I'm starting to worry it may actually be for browser/cell phones because of no Famitsu announcement :/

As it was pointed out earlier in the thread, it was unlikely to appear in this week's issue, since the countdown doesn't end until next Sunday/Monday (And I'm guessing that major companies have been getting wise to Famitsu leaks when it comes to timing their notable announcements). If it reveals the best-case scenario, then we should see the reveal next week, with a Famitsu or Jump article released not too long afterwards.

duckroll

The pins actually have abilities (bouncing back, going up for an aerial attack, spikes, hammers). I forgot how to activate them, but different pins have a certain number of uses for those skills in match.

Yeah I know. I just sucked at the game really bad. Lol.

Spierek

Buy it, its totally worth it just for that. Neku's 3D model is so fucking gooooood
2D 4 lyfe, I don't really want the sequel to be in 3D. They ought to keep the style.

Tin Pin Slammer wasn't so bad once I realized all I had to do was spam the moves over and over again.
The "drop" move is basically an overkill, unless you land on a spiked enemy. Tin Pin Slammer was incredibly easy until the Another Day challenges and the final TPS boss (W2D6 if I'm not mistaken, yields Tin Pin Sunscorch).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom