• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New TWEWY coming? [Arrange album announced - includes tracks from new iOS release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever

Banned
This is the one link I have. Hopefully it does the trick!

http://www.mediafire.com/?v5ydj5jab248b25

I assume you've edited the metadata into English yourself? Regardless, looks legit. The MP3 of the actual song is the same as far as I can tell, but you have three instrumental versions in there that aren't on the site.

Officially hype.

Thank you based Rawmeat, all sins are forgiven.

PS. The correct translation is "It's a Wonderful World."

I assume you've edited the metadata into English yourself? Regardless, looks legit. The MP3 of the actual song is the same as far as I can tell, but you have three instrumental versions in there that aren't on the site.

Officially hype.

Thank you based Rawmeat, all sins are forgiven.

huh? It's the songs from the past few days (and today).

Officially hype.

Thank you based Rawmeat, all sins are forgiven. I say this warrants an OP change.

PS. The correct translation is "It's a Wonderful World."

If they're edited, how can we know they had the actual title to begin with?

FillerB

This is the one link I have. Hopefully it does the trick!

http://www.mediafire.com/?v5ydj5jab248b25

Seems to me that the MP3s in that archive the same as those that are easily ripped from the site with added metadata. Down to the song duration.

Besides this the metadata lists "The World Ends with You 2 [It's a Beautiful World 2]" as the album. No Japanese so can't be a translation error. And since "It's A Wonderful World" is on the japanese boxart I have real doubts about your source. I know that S-E hasn't been all that lately but I doubt that they would screw this up.

blogtwewy1.png

edit: beaten like a thing that gets beaten a lot.

Forever

Banned
I did not edit the metadata. That edit came from the person that sent the original email to me. I'm just sharing the info/download link he included.

Ah then it's still very suspect.

huh? It's the songs from the past few days (and today).

Yeah I just noticed that. I didn't have those on my playlist. I'm leaning towards fake now. Nothing leaked RMC, it's just the MP3s from the site.

Ugh, I want to believe so bad that I'm even falling for this shit.

I've reached out to the person that emailed me to get more info. I doubt he's trying to fool me. He's been a reader of the site for years now. If anything, he was fooled by someone else. I'll be sure to bring in the info when I hear from him.

FillerB

I've reached out to the person that emailed me to get more info. I doubt he's trying to fool me. He's been a reader of the site for years now. If anything, he was fooled by someone else. I'll be sure to bring in the info when I hear from him.

Well whatever the case might be, an archive bundling all the currently known MP3's is still damn nice. I don't doubt that there are plenty of people being deluded by trolls with anticipation and sheer hope being as high as it is.

Forever

Banned
Another thing: I doubt the track would be called Calling 2 as the melody is more of a mashup between Twister and Calling, the two most iconic songs in the game. Reality hurts but that "leak" is bullshit. I'm going to go drink hemlock.

I guess it's time to set my expectations low. I mean I still can't believe that they'd hype nothing for a week but it's better safe than sorry.

Pretty much.
A "long time reader" could not be a reliable source of information, especially when things are easy to made up (like pictures of release lists from Gamestop).

I may be naive, but I like to think that people are out to be helpful first, rather than out to hurt. I'd much rather keep that attitude and continue trusting certain people than give up hope.

With that said, I'll be sure to update on the situation no matter what.

Forever

Banned
I may be naive, but I like to think that people are out to be helpful first, rather than out to hurt. I'd much rather keep that attitude and continue trusting certain people than give up hope.

Unfortunately people tend to want facts from their reporting, not hope. Allowing yourself to be complicit in messing with people's feelings on stuff like this is not at all respectable.

With that said, I'll be sure to update on the situation no matter what.

You can simply post the story as RUMORS, and specify that there's nothing official so far, etc. etc. just a suggestion.

duckroll

I can say for a fact that you're all being had here. There is no "full version" of a song that can be leaked, because they're just different TWEWY songs each day. :p

Unfortunately people tend to want facts from their reporting, not hope. Allowing yourself to be complicit in messing with people's feelings on stuff like this is not at all respectable.

I am sorry you feel that way about my approach. To each his own, is all I can say. I respect your opinion and understand where you're coming from.

FillerB

I can say for a fact that you're all being had here. There is no "full version" of a song that can be leaked, because they're just different TWEWY songs each day. :p

Believe

If someone's says he has a full (read new) version of something you want, wouldn't you also ask for it? Just to investigate and check whether it was true? Yes, said "source" turned out to be full of shit or had been "had" or whatever as has been pointed out by plenty of people now but we can still hope right?

Right?

duckroll

Believe

If someone's says he has a full (read new) version of something you want, wouldn't you also ask for it? Yes, said "source" turned out to be full of shit or had been "had" or whatever as has been pointed out by plenty of people now but we can still hope right?

Right?

No, I would use logic to deduce whether something makes sense or not. If you let emotions get in the way of news, you get owned. That's why his shitty site is banned here. And that is why people should not post shit from the site on this forum. Things are banned for a reason when their reliability is severely compromised due to unprofessional editorial, as everyone can see here.

No, I would use logic to deduce whether something makes sense or not. If you let emotions get in the way of news, you get owned. That's why his shitty site is banned here. And that is why people should not post shit from the site on this forum. Things are banned for a reason when their reliability is severely compromised due to unprofessional editorial, as everyone can see here.

I made a mistake, I was honest about the issue and how I approach things and I've reached out to the source. There's no need to be crass. I only came in to comment because I saw people were wanting information from me. I'll bow out before I cause anymore trouble.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!

I agree. As said by other, maybe there are people who are really trustable, but maybe other people messed with the one you trust, and so here's the mayhem. Rawmeat, I know you want to believe everyone is true and all, but the world isn't like that. Especially Internet :p. So, check better things next time, and your site will be trusted much more.

Mpl90

It's awesome to see how the teaser site alone made TWEWY come back in Amazon top 100 ( after some time ago, during a Square sales, or something like that). Such a cult, indeed. Square, don't disappoint.

I agree. As said by other, maybe there are people who are really trustable, but maybe other people messed with the one you trust, and so here's the mayhem. Rawmeat, I know you want to believe everyone is true and all, but the world isn't like that. Especially Internet :p. So, check better things next time, and your site will be trusted much more.

Wasn't you to post all the stuffs a page ago? lol

Mpl90

Wasn't you to post all the stuffs a page ago? lol

Eh, I know. And this is a lesson for me too: never posting something from there here again, unless Rawmeat proves he changed his policy. And I'm sorry for having posted that, thinking it was a good news.

Eh, I know. And this is a lesson for me too: never posting something from there here again, unless Rawmeat proves he changed his policy. And I'm sorry for having posted that, thinking it was a good news.

Well, I guess it was funny nonetheless, since until the announcement we don't have much to say here.

FillerB

I get that and that's why I asked for this full MP3 in the first place. Yes, I was hoping it was (who wasn't) and yes chances were high it was a fluke but that shouldn't stop you from still making sure. I'm just not cynical enough yet to simply disregard everything that that site posts without checking the source myself. Every dog has its days, no?

In any case I fully understand why the site has the reputation here it has and I get your stance on it. But you're right, I'm just a hopeful fool who doesn't want to wait half a week for some good(?) news.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
For the record, I like GN and RMC, but...metadata on an MP3 should absolutely not be considered a valid source for anything ever. I could go in right now and change every MP3 in my music folder to be from "すばらしきこのせかい2". It's not that hard to do at all.

scy

For the record, I like GN and RMC, but...metadata on an MP3 should absolutely not be considered a valid source for anything ever. I could go in right now and change every MP3 in my music folder to be from "すばらしきこのせかい2". It's not that hard to do at all.

I think the funnier part of it is that the supposed metadata had the title of the game wrong to begin with. :|

So what's the over/under looking like for bitter tears to happen?
I say 70/30 or 80/20 in favor of happy tears.

The cameos in Kingdom Hearts were already stated to be a portend of future things to come and Jupiter has been MIA for a long time.

On the other hand, when was the last time a website countdown led to something worth caring about?

Andrefpvs

so do people actually like calling

Love it, actually.

I originally played the first few days of the game in a dark room at night. That song's echo effect has forever been associated with a chilly night on my brain :)

Transformation comes second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom