• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newest FFXII related Penny-Arcade comic (do not let the SMB vibe fool you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty humorous coming from guys lauding EM just the other day. Not to mention talking about almost nothing but WoW for the last few years. Still, it was a funny strip.

Amir0x

Banned
Dragona Akehi said:
That still doesn't count, I'm sorry. Demo = outdated, for one. And one hour of a game you can't understand doesn't really help your case. Meanwhile you're arguing with people who have finished the game multiple times and expressed concerns and complaints. That's just stupid.

Sorry Ami.

Yes, I know the demo. The Japanese version isn't outdated though. But they're expressing concerns which factually don't apply to me. So, like I said, they're free to continue some crusade to make me 'unhyped' - but it's pointless. I pimp FFXII as the best ever because it fixes so much I felt was wrong with FF. It's just to tease RedScarlet/Error/Revenant, but I do feel it will make it there. Unless, like, everything is changed in FFXII it stands almost no chance of being disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom