• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Gen Preorders on Amazon: YMMV | We use gift cards BECAUSE WE WANT TO.

Anyone know how to have ups hold the package for me to pick up myself? I have been checking my killzone package and it was dropped off at 8am and its still in transit and I took tomorrow off :/

DCX

Sign up for My UPS Choice and plug in your tracking info. You should be able to change it from there. That or just call UPS with your tracking info and ask for them to hold it. Be SURE to get it left at a CUSTOMER CENTER not a UPS Store (UPS Store will add an extra day to delivery which would mean Monday)

DCX

DCX
Sign up for My UPS Choice and plug in your tracking info. You should be able to change it from there. That or just call UPS with your tracking info and ask for them to hold it. Be SURE to get it left at a CUSTOMER CENTER not a UPS Store (UPS Store will add an extra day to delivery which would mean Monday)
Thanks!

DCX

It's changed to "Shipping now"

1379165877341.gif

mine is shipping and almost here, arrives tomorrow as planned. i'm waking up early and sitting by the door till it arrives....................

tino

Banned
Fucking Amazon finally ship my PS4 today. I have to run errant tomorrow don't think I can get the god damn package.

zewone

Fucking Amazon finally ship my PS4 today. I have to run errant tomorrow don't think I can get the god damn package.

Uh...what's with the misplaced anger?

It was always scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, regardless of when it shipped.

Petrie

Banned

Uh...what's with the misplaced anger?

It was always scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, regardless of when it shipped.

What he said. This was never coming today. You should've planned better if you needed to be there to get it Friday, as that's the release date.

I payed off my ps4 earlier this week with gift cards and it is now shipping. Holy mother of pearl. I'm so excited. I would've taken off but I personally don't think it's worth losing a days pay to do so (cuz my job sucks).

border

11/15/2013 6:47 A.M. Out For Delivery

Woo!

I wish they could roughly tell me when the guy is going to get here. I have to be at work around 5PM......

jcm

What the hell is going on with Need for Speed? I've still got "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date", and the website says it's out of stock.

Lunzio

What the hell is going on with Need for Speed? I've still got "We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date", and the website says it's out of stock.

Mine just shipped out. Ordered on the 10th.

Ovid

I'm so glad I kept my Amazon PS4 (picked up from the UPS sorting facility this morning).

Newegg can kiss my butt. I paid an extra $10 for FedEx Standard Overnight and it hasn't arrived yet. What.The. Fuck. Can I get a refund for the extra shipping?

f0nz0

I ordered from amazon last night (when stock became available) it's been shipped and will be here "guaranteed" by Saturday!

Aw yisssss.

Ps. Screw newegg!!!!!!!!

Ovid

Called Fedex and they said there was a truck fire and chemical spill in Cali that caused the delay.

Wow...just great.

Top Bottom