• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLZ

Banned
People calm down with the Fanboyism, pathetic, be objective.

imposibru.jpg

Last edited:

JAMMA

Last warning for console wars
He’ll probably get banned later once Mod of War Mod of War reads his posts. Just ignore, the fire will burn out eventually.
I see you’re ban begging, but why? If my posts were the same for Logical beliefs that the PS5 TF number was higher you wouldn’t be making this post.

Just be confident in your predictions or chill. Begging for bsns won’t change the outcome.

So you don’t believe in github. That’s OK. There’s no law against it. But banning people for opinions, ideas or concerns, well, Coronavirus could have been contained already in China if people with a mindset like you didn’t exist to censor facts or thoughts that don’t fit the communistic group narrative. Hiding behind censorship is bad, how about speak your facts that you know. Facts. Does anyone here even remember what a fact is?

I believe in the facts laid out by the GitHub leak. They may not be true in 2020, but I do believe that they were true at the time. Nothing has been proven otherwise. Now chill.

Last edited:

welshrat

People calm down with the Fanboyism, pathetic, be objective.

Yep.

Almost like we could do with two separate threads for people who care about the hardware and design etc like myself. Here most days in the hope of some info but the grown children in here posting utter tripe really makes it hard to filter. Personally interested in what all the insiders have to say BG, Orsiris, VFX etc regardless of whether they are correct or not but the rest is BS.

TLZ

Banned
Dude, the conversation is TF in a spec leak thread. Unfortunately not all people here are PS fanboys. Id recommend that you go to the playstation forums, but...

Anyway, if you think there aren’t PS boyz fanning flames and baiting Xbox fans perpetually you’re clearly not reading the same forum that I am. It’s just that the inflammatory PS posts don’t bother you.

Either way, the topic is TF numbers and they either go your way or they don’t.

If TF numbers aren’t what I expect, Oh well. Can you all really say the same?
You're literally here shoving 9tf down our throats or we fuck off. And you call people fanboys? Where's the speculation? We're not allowed to debate?

Mriverz

I see your ban begging, but why? If my posts were the same for Logical beliefs that the PS5 TF number was higher you wouldn’t be making this post.

Just be confident in your predictions or chill. Begging for bsns won’t change the outcome.

So you don’t believe in github. That’s OK. There’s no law against it. But banning people for opinions, ideas or concerns, well, Coronavirus could have been contained already in China if people with a mindset like you didn’t exist to censor facts or thoughts.

Thing is you havnt been talking about Specs and leaks. if anybody says different you get on the defensive. Fake insiders, criminals, idiots, Nda, court law smh. For the last 5 pages all you have done was troll and bash. github github github you trying mumble rap?

Last edited:

JAMMA

Last warning for console wars
You're literally here shoving 9tf down our throats or we fuck off. And you call people fanboys? Where's the speculation? We're not allowed to debate?
I didn’t call for your ban, nor have I whined to prove your sources wrong if they were factual evidence.
For the record, Sony is shoving 9TF down your throats.

Last edited:
I see you’re ban begging, but why? If my posts were the same for Logical beliefs that the PS5 TF number was higher you wouldn’t be making this post.

So you don’t believe in github. That’s OK. There’s no law against it. But banning people for opinions, ideas or concerns, well, Coronavirus could have been contained already in China if people with a mindset like you didn’t exist to censor facts or thoughts that don’t fit the communistic group narrative. Hiding behind censorship is bad, how about speak your facts that you know. Facts. Does anyone here even remember what a fact is?

I believe in the facts laid out by the GitHub leak. They may not be true in 2020, but I do believe that they were true at the time. Nothing has been proven otherwise. Now chill.

then you are not paying attention to what you are writing lol. in the past 5 pages you called devs losers, criminals, court of law,only github, sony using corona virus as excuse, etc...

you have not been speculating anything but shoving your opinion/Github as fact down everyone's throat and if they didnt agree you called them names lol

Last edited:

Falc67

@VFXVeteran said the PS5 was 9. Isn’t he a verified insider? “Industry Professional (Vetted)”

Isn’t that literally his forum title given to him by mods?

VFX said it’s 9.2 and 12tf. If you read his most recent posts regarding PS5, he seemed confused by the information he was providing.

He also said Horizon Zero Dawn 1 on PC will look better than HZD2 on PS5...

Andodalf

Banned
People go to court for completely honest & legal activities? Wow, nice.

Yes? Civil damages don’t imply crimes were committed, simply that damages occurred. This could mean you committed a criminal act, or maybe not. It could be something like non criminal negligence on the part of an auto mechanic who accidentally messes something up on your car. In that case, it would probably be settled out of court, but could definitely escalate to the courtroom. It’s not illegal to be a bad mechanic, but if you destroy someone’s car the government will ensure you play them back. Contacts are often not legally binding in that you can break them whenever you like, you simply are beholden to certain penalties they outlined if you do, such as a cancellation fee. Breaking an NDA would probably be grounds for termination and industry blacklisting.

Not sure how important any of this is to say, but the difference between criminal and civil court is always interesting. The most discussed difference between the two is how Civil requires only a preponderance of evidence vs Criminal court’s proof beyond all reasonable doubt. All of this is US stuff, not sure how it works elsewhere

yurinka

He also said Horizon Zero Dawn 1 on PC will look better than HZD2 on PS5...
What Horizon on PC port, the one what was rumored to be released last month and only was added to PS Now?

Sounds too good to be true, seems just a random anonymous whish post from a random user than a leak. But man, I'd be more than happy with this.

Last edited:

Amaranty

I'm more interested in cooling solution on both consoles than power difference. I tried playing some games on my original PS4 and my PS4 Pro without headphones and the fan noise was ridiculously loud and ruined the experience.

Yes? Civil damages don’t imply crimes were committed, simply that damages occurred. This could mean you committed a criminal act, or maybe not. It could be something like non criminal negligence on the part of an auto mechanic who accidentally messes something up on your car. In that case, it would probably be settled out of court, but could definitely escalate to the courtroom. It’s not illegal to be a bad mechanic, but if you destroy someone’s car the government will ensure you play them back. Contacts are often not legally binding in that you can break them whenever you like, you simply are beholden to certain penalties they outlined if you do, such as a cancellation fee. Breaking an NDA would probably be grounds for termination and industry blacklisting.

Not sure how important any of this is to say, but the difference between criminal and civil court is always interesting. The most discussed difference between the two is how Civil requires only a preponderance of evidence vs Criminal court’s proof beyond all reasonable doubt. All of this is US stuff, not sure how it works elsewhere
True, you can drag in court everyone for fucking crackers, you don't know (maybe) how many absurd cases we have in Italy, which is famous for its law system where I can basically complain about something and bam, legal case open. Five years of discussions with legals and judges over a phrase.

When the PS5 is announced at 9TF I’m going to laugh my arse off, and everyone will be justifying the 9TF as good enough and secret dedicated first party sauce Will surely save the day anyway. You guys will always be PS fanboys and it’s sad.

Either 9TF is Bad or it’s totally 1000% OK.

Which is it?

Just call it good enough now and call it a day instead of trying to compete with 12TF.

Stop arguing against everything and start kissing 9TF ass now if you believe that 9TF PS5 is fine.

If not:
giphy.gif
So will i. This sweet 349€/$ price for a 9.2 TF PS5 is gonna be a killer. A 8 TF would even sell better at 299 $/€. Can't wait for that to become real. What's the price again of Xbox? 550 $/€ ? 😂

Last edited:

LED Guy?

Banned

I see someone changed his tune 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS5 : 9.2TF AMD GPU + 3.3TF Sony custom RT co-processor.

That's your 12.5TF console right there*.

(* - seriously, I'm going to laugh my arse off if it turns out anywhere near like this)

• Thoughtful
Reactions: TLZ

Gudji

What Horizon on PC port, the one what was rumored to be released last month and only was added to PS Now?

Sounds too good to be true, seems just a random anonymous whish post from a random user than a leak. But man, I'd be more than happy with this.

It's just a mix of previous fake leaks. Meh.

With confidence and damning news in the age where companies will sue online hosts for IP info? Yeah, I’d say it’s nearly impossible for someone that doesn’t want to drop the soap in the near future. 🚿 🧼

Plausible but not probable unless it’s a CONTROLLED LEAK.
RightIsRight,Senjutsusage,R600 likes this.
(I know some of you keep flying around alts to like the usual suspect posts, I am helping you out by doing it for you)

I remember Ranger, he would like this too.

I wonder whether these are all different people sometimes.
The usual suspects like usual suspects posts.

Remember when the Xbox One had ESRAM, I am sure the same suspects sang praises for what a deficiency in design for using trash DDR3 in Xbox One. 6 years has passed, but the same people still post trash. Just with different names. Timdog be pleased!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom