• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
You know, I am tired of the XBox fanboyism as much as anyone else. But keeping the war at this level doesn't excite me. After all we are still to see any game running on those boxes. They are are getting frustrated and it would be better to just ignore them.
Well my ignore started only a few months ago and I have been a memeber since something like 2013.

But some Xbox fan actually have interesting things to say and are worthy to talk to, but other are just blind to logic and no argument or points can pass trhough their cephalic barrier.Of course the same could be said to some Playstation and nintendo fans too but none had that level of agressivity that could be encountered here (except Era the safest place for the agressive mob)

kyliethicc

Best look inside the console so far

BzHcVvr.jpg

Gearbox president says PS5 and Xbox Series X make a huge leap, but we’ll see that later

Garani

But some Xbox fan actually have interesting things to say and are worthy to talk to, but other are just blind to logic and no argument or points can pass trhough their cephalic barrier.Of course the same could be said to some Playstation and nintendo fans too but none had that level of agressivity that could be encountered here (except Era the safest place for the agressive mob)

Yeah, but why should you waste your time following them in their delusion? I get it that you want to get a little message through to them. And this is why Microsoft gave us Craig :messenger_smiling_horns:

sircaw

Banned

They should put a can of coke between the too of them to give it scale.

Also because of depth perception they should make sure the consoles are lined up against each other, reminds me of those people that hunt/kill animals for hunting they always stand behind the animal to make it seem larger.

sircaw

Banned
"You" ?No one has the right to adress me as a mere and simple "you".Is that an insult and an agression toward my gender neutral person/entity?

I declare sircaw sircaw now banned for racism, sexism, specism, aggression, well accused of everything.

For using the word "you" I declare death penalty ....Mob have at it.

I am reporting your for using a micro aggression against me, enjoy your 7 year ban, see you next generation.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
that is a lie, you used the word You, ewe is a welsh word for I find you sexy, also ewe in English is a female sheep, did you just assume my gender and race.

Done for, that's the best i could come up with "lollipop_disappointed:
But it was a quote from the user sircaw sircaw ....Damn it is not allowed to quote a real quote to prove a point on Era.I guess I'll be banned for 2 genderless months now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom