• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned
Do you know what, because Sony can’t be bothered to keep you lot updated on the PS5 i thought i would help you out but as you think I’m lying when I’m clearly not. I ain’t gonna post anymore. I chose to post here instead of resetera because i was told of the toxic behaviour on that site. I’ve got nothing to gain out of lying to you lot. Just find it weird when people make up shit. If you don’t believe me it’s fine. I’ll just post elsewhere

Troll confirmed? lol

Rossco EZ

MR3aYTR.png

Someone has probably beaten me to it but...
damn you got him good :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
Do you know what, because Sony can’t be bothered to keep you lot updated on the PS5 i thought i would help you out but as you think I’m lying when I’m clearly not. I ain’t gonna post anymore. I chose to post here instead of resetera because i was told of the toxic behaviour on that site. I’ve got nothing to gain out of lying to you lot. Just find it weird when people make up shit. If you don’t believe me it’s fine. I’ll just post elsewhere

stfu in the politest way ever

now, who exactly was claiming 12,xy tf as well ?

maybe he has a picture for us :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I gotta hand it to you guys, though. Creativity and fantasy are definitely there.

Mr Moose

It's literally the leaked dev kit just angled differently, but whatever, we shouldn't dog-pile them. Lets just speculate :D

I am weirdly excited by the speeds of the new SSDs of the next gen consoles, it's going to be a massive improvement over this gen.

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X

Sounds good.
Could you please take the 900 other unvetted, unproven, Neo member fake insiders with you?
Thanks

ethomaz

Banned
It's literally the leaked dev kit just angled differently, but whatever, we shouldn't dog-pile them. Lets just speculate :D

I am weirdly excited by the speeds of the new SSDs of the next gen consoles, it's going to be a massive improvement over this gen.
Actually no leaked pic fits that one.
If you have one please post it.

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Oh, that post. I see. Thanks! That's was during November. No need for Matt's post. I've posted it here few weeks ago. He said it was "educated" guess because X1X. Btw. Klee literally said after XSX reveal that he didn't changed his mind about PS5>XSX FLOPS and also before that there is a possibility for double percentage difference in terms of FLOPS. About 2-3 months ago.
Yep, he said nothing has changed and he said he had the specs for both consoles

We'll miss your photoshop, bro:messenger_peace:

i completly lost track which of the allegedly insider made it trough the vetting process;
did he do it ? was he tolerated by the mods ?

because if thats the case we can basically close the thread.

Last edited:

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
Because i don’t give a shit what the company I’m with and the drunk cat picked them up. But what ever. If people still don’t wanna believe me it’s fine

you still talk crap .. people want another new angle so they can kinda believe you

Swadedtx

Banned
Can someone explain to me why people believe Sony will have some major PS5 showing in Feb??? GDC is in March why would they spend some ridiculous amount of money on 2 events? I could see some mini showing in Feb showing off what the console can do with GodFall but I think GDC is the real PS5 showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom