• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NEXT LEVEL lames™] ResetEra sold to M.O.B.A. Network for USD$4.55 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

Gold Member
Sorry, just getting that link you reqested.

I'll save you all the click.
ZgYuU3e.png

tobUqVB.png

omz6WdH.png

and then within hours of this getting posted resetera deleted his account and posts...

Bottom of page, reposting for visibility.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I guess so. Maybe he wasn’t a Ree member I don’t know but I found it odd he immediately dismissed the threads shown demanded more evidence. Then started to call someone a dick and me an idiot. If you start attacking someone on a personal level like that. Then I guess it shows you lost the argument.

edit:
It’s still too quiet over there. I think the mods on discord theory could be correct.

Last edited:
I think thats an old one...i remember it was nudging 20k about 12 months ago and i think they took the tracker offline for a couple of months so that didnt pick up everything
I’d assume a precursor to the sale meant providing detailed forum numbers/history to MOBA before in went through. I bet they see much of the growth in this, no doubt hoping to reverse the damage the mod team did to the site over the years. Given the mod team was out of the loop in the deal, their input was completely irrelevant. Until the new team takes over, the previous owner doesn’t want any major rules changed.

You’ll basically see a pathetic spin-off forum for trans rights crusaders, so the gaming audience can stabilize. The illusion of community is the best part.

Reallink

How long until Zips is banned?

I’m honestly surprised he lasted this long.

Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Both Zip & Perz are treading on the edge.

Everyone who has been even remotely critical in that thread will absolutely be permabanned, just not in that thread where it's under heightened scrutiny. You have to know those petty mods are keeping a hit list, first time they misspell a word on the general forums they're outta there.

Last edited:
I’d assume a precursor to the sale meant providing detailed forum numbers/history to MOBA before in went through. I bet they see much of the growth in this, no doubt hoping to reverse the damage the mod team did to the site over the years. Given the mod team was out of the loop in the deal, their input was completely irrelevant. Until the new team takes over, the previous owner doesn’t want any major rules changed.

You’ll basically see a pathetic spin-off forum for trans rights crusaders, so the gaming audience can stabilize. The illusion of community is the best part.
The tracker only scrubbed what it could see and as i mentioned i looked at the graphs of unique users about 12 months ago (whenever they closed the other thread) and it was just under 20k users banned and the Unique active users had not grown in 3 years and was trending downwards but the usercount was still going up...so basically the count of total members was not actually being adjusted with the permabans or people that just left have just stopped posting.

The bot also missed about 6 months of data due to being down and when they migrated it onto a new server

So in reality what you would find is that the forums is probably 1/8th of what the total usercount is and trending in a very negative direction...Cerium would of been able to see this which give kudos to the reports it was sold at a cash out quick price but he probably glossed over this and the fact its been driven into the ground by a bunch of power hungry racist mods who probably have severe mental health issues and probably should not be moderating something that would be costing their new owners money

He literally scammed not only Era but M.O.B.A as well
There would be people combing over that forum looking at how they could grow monetisation and they would be thinking ...

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Kagey K

Banned
As you wish. My first and only post since making my account many eons ago.
It was already at the top of the announcement forum. It’s not like it’s going to bump it to the gaming page somehow. 😅

Fucking hilarious though.

Edit: If that bump post didn’t trigger them, that 2nd post will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom