• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21, 10:00 A.M. PST, Livestreamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKayle

Banned
That's the reason, I believe this is an official viral account from MS. No way Larry or Aaron would promote a potential troll account.

so now supedae prefeer ps4 on durango?

Ruben ‏@MrPrayzeEdits 14 Mag
@superDaE When both consoles get realeased could u pls tweet somthing telling wat is the best console in ur opinion ( sorry for bad english)

DAE ‏@superDaE 15 Mag
@MrPrayzeEdits PS4.

spisho

Neo Member
Gears 1 is one of the best games of all time, arguable the best TPS of all time, or at least right up there. I agree with others that Gears isn't overdone, it's that Judgment seemed like too little too soon.

I think the series should go into cold storage. None of the sequels could hold a candle to the original.

chrizzl0r

Neo Member
so now supedae prefeer ps4 on durango?

Ruben ‏@MrPrayzeEdits 14 Mag
@superDaE When both consoles get realeased could u pls tweet somthing telling wat is the best console in ur opinion ( sorry for bad english)

DAE ‏@superDaE 15 Mag
@MrPrayzeEdits PS4.

I guess, he's just pretty pissed at MS (and them taking legal action against him) as they were not super cool with him hacking their systems and leaking information.

Satchel

Banned
5 days.

Seems like just yesterday we had "certain members" telling us how Microsoft were scrambling in fear of what Sony showed.

Good times.

Hindle

Banned
I'm thinking Epics new IP is bound to be a different genre from Gears. They wouldn't want to create a another TPS when they already have GOW. . So maybe it's an open world Blade Runner esque title that's controlled in the first person? That would be different enough from anything they've done before.

Oppo

Ok someone explain the "Always On Xbox" thing with the avatars...?

You are all pledging your support sight-unseen, or what?

FordGTGuy

Banned
Ok someone explain the "Always On Xbox" thing with the avatars...?

You are all pledging your support sight-unseen, or what?

cg_hed_100x120.jpg~original

My guess is he's full of shit, Durango devkit or not.

Well, according to his tweets, we'll prefer PS4 unless we like Kinect Sports. And he mentioned in an earlier tweet from last month that Rare is working on Kinect Sports Durango.

I highly doubt Microsoft will be leading next week's reveal with more Kinect Sports. But at least we'll finally know if DAE is full of shit or not.

derFeef

Well, according to his tweets, we'll prefer PS4 unless we like Kinect Sports. And he mentioned in an earlier tweet from last month that Rare is working on Kinect Sports Durango.

I highly doubt Microsoft will be leading next week's reveal with more Kinect Sports. But at least we'll finally know if DAE is full of shit or not.

He also said Alan Wake 2 is not in development.

Sold 3 million, didn't it? One of their biggest first party franchises! D:

Karak

Man its sad as hell people can't figure out why the avatar stamps are there. No disrespect to those who haven't instantly known. But it shows a generally poor overall stance that people can't grasp a communal interest.

ALSO we need to prepare "NOT on Xbox" stamps for those who are not happy with the announcement:)

Satchel

Banned

His tweets pre-arrest were far more pro-Microsoft.

Pro-Sony post arrest. Coincidence?

Rare consider Kinect Sports a Triple A Game worth hiring staff with a history in FPS games for? Must be for realism on dat start line gunshot.

And it runs on petrol.

Unleaded, of course.

Oppo

Man its sad as hell people can't figure out why the avatar stamps are there. No disrespect to those who haven't instantly known. But it shows a generally poor overall stance that people can't grasp a communal interest.

ALSO we need to prepare "NOT on Xbox" stamps for those who are not happy with the announcement:)

I just didn't know if I was missing the joke, is all. I'm quite aware of all the "next Xbox will be always online" nonsense but there's no knowyourmeme.com for GAF.

I'm sorry if my.... stance offended you...?

Karak

I just didn't know if I was missing the joke, is all. I'm quite aware of all the "next Xbox will be always online" nonsense but there's no knowyourmeme.com for GAF.

I'm sorry if my.... stance offended you...?

Hence why I said "No disrespect." To be offended by something involving videogames is something I find impossible.

Ushae

Banned
5 days.

Seems like just yesterday we had "certain members" telling us how Microsoft were scrambling in fear of what Sony showed.

Good times.

Good times.. good times.. Remember all the doomsaying on 'online required' ? Or the naysayers screaming 'no buy' if the Durango is even slightly weaker in graphical power ?

5 days!

Karak

No disrespect, but your mum's a whore.

With all due respect I need to have my balls degaussed so you get off them :)
But those little statements combined with me describing the entire situation was clear enough.

Good times.. good times.. Remember all the doomsaying on 'online required' ? Or the naysayers screaming 'no buy' if the Durango is even slightly weaker in graphical power ?

5 days!

Shifting target man. If not those issues it WILL be something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom