• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

JNA

Banned
I have a strong, Matthew Stafford-esque, jawline which helps accentuate my neck and Adams apple.

dm_121022_e60_matt_stafford.jpg

What jaw?

jWILL253

Banned
When the Lions beat the Packers this weekend that should mean Coach Caldwell is a lock for Coach of the Year, right?

Dude. Bruce Arians has a playoff-bound team which still has a legit (albeit unlikely) shot at HFA, with 11 wins, all of which were won by three different starting quarterbacks, each with varying levels of talent.

Not only should he get Coach of the Year, they should name University of Phoenix Stadium after him.

jWILL253

Banned
Probably for calling out Bam Bam Baklava like he did in the last thread.

What's your endgame here? You think I'm petty overtly macho asshole who is monitoring your life across the Internet. I think you're a self indulgent fucking pussy who only times his post when it loops back to feed his ego. Guess we'll just have to live with it because I'm going to bed.

If that gets me the banhammer then so be it.

Hammer24

Banned
I don´t know why I´m still watching either.

Week 17 Picks
CLE @ BAL
IND @ TEN
BUF @ NE
SD @ KC
NYJ @ MIA
DAL @ WAS
NO @ TB Yes, they´ll come and ruin our draft spot.
PHI @ NYG
JAX @ HOU
CHI @ MIN

OAK @ DEN
CAR @ ATL
ARI @ SF
DET @ GB
STL @ SEA

CIN @ PIT

Mrbob

When the Lions beat the Packers this weekend that should mean Coach Caldwell is a lock for Coach of the Year, right?
Caldwell coach of the year and Stafford will play so well he might win league mvp.

You have my axe. The Roar won't be denied on Sunday.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Don't leave the fort, it is known. Even the fort isn't safe........its just safer.

And if all else fails retreat to the Madden thread.

Caldwell coach of the year and Stafford will play so well he might win league mvp.

You have my axe. The Roar won't be denied on Sunday.

*Bows*

It's an honor to fight alongside you, Bob. Let us defeat the common, smug enemy, the Cheeseheads.

DarkFlow

Banned
Maybe I need to go back and read it, but we say dumb crap to each other all the time that's the beauty of this thread. It's all jokes!
You must not know bam bam very well. All he does is needle at people till they react, then feigns innocence when they blow up on him.

I just call it like I see it.

That's fair enough but I really gotta question your judgement on this one because it feels like you're calling me out for the same kind of banter in every other post in every sports thread. Not just sports threads but sports talk between anyone. I mean, how many times do people talk about how X team sucks or Y player sucks.

DarkFlow

Banned
That's fair enough but I really gotta question your judgement on this one because it feels like you're calling me out for the same kind of banter in every other post in every sports thread.
You just seem to only post negative things, you can understand how people get upset with a constant barrage of that. Like the world cup, you REALLY went hard on that one. Anyway this is a derail, I've said my peace and I won't comment anymore on the matter.

Sanjuro

That's fair enough but I really gotta question your judgement on this one because it feels like you're calling me out for the same kind of banter in every other post in every sports thread. Not just sports threads but sports talk between anyone. I mean, how many times do people talk about how X team sucks or Y player sucks.

How many times do people talk about how good X team is or Y player being MVP?

Seven times?

Twelve?

Forty thousand?

Hammer24

Banned

This guy drew heavy cheers on Sunday.
If Smith/Licht don´t draft a QB in the first round, they better come up with a plan to get some new fans in free agency, because the long timers will riot.

JNA

Banned
Just so you know, I love you all. You're the closest I have to real life friends.

Right back at ya man! :)

I hope whatever stupid things I say from time to time in my posts, I hope I don't bring any hard feelings to anyone. :D

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Wes

venison crêpe
No draft overview in the OP? That's all I'm interested in. Screw these win the division games.

Whats the Top 5 like currently?

JNA

Banned
No draft overview in the OP? That's all I'm interested in. Screw these win the division games.

Whats the Top 5 like currently?

1. Titans
2. Bucs
3. Jags
4. Jets
5. Raiders
6. Redskins
7. Bears
8. Falcons
9. Vikings
10. Giants

Wes

venison crêpe
1. Titans
2. Bucs
3. Jags
4. Jets
5. Raiders

Tres interessant.

Mariota to Titans, Winston to Bucs, Jets lose out?

Edit: oh wow. The SOS is really close. I guess that can change too depending on this final week results.

JNA

Banned
Tres interessant.

Mariota to Titans, Winston to Bucs, Jets lose out?

Edit: oh wow. The SOS is really close. I guess that can change too depending on this final week results.

Yeah it's very close.

As far as the Jets losing out, I don't think so at the current standings. Bucs I think need a better O-Line more so than a QB at the moment. And Jags will probably look to upgrade their secondary.

JNA

Banned

You posted a gif of the worst Lakers head coach of all time. I will never forgive you. GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, I'm rooting for the Panthers because A: easier team to play against just in case. B: it will be a hell of a lot funnier.

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
The past couple of days have been surprising. Colts loss to the cowboys , Denver loss to the bengals last night, even the chiefs loss to the steelers. WTF!?

My favorite teams are either out of the playoffs or losing.

andthebeatgoeson

Can we start an offseason thread for teams not in the playoffs?

:(
Why would we? Chip Kelly is starting all starters. Why? He's salty, I guess. Or really wants to solidify a draft pick in the 20s. Or get someone valuable hurt so they can miss preseason. Maybe Kendricks or Cox can tear an acl. They could miss the whole first month and come back gimpy. Force us to use a draft pick on a stable position.

The worst of it: I'll have to give eznark credit every time he says revolutionary.

Top Bottom