• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

JABEE

Eagles C Jason Kelce is practicing with the first team today.

Evan Mathis will be back next week. Pretty excited to get the best part of our team back.

Week 8: Jason Peters-Matt Tobin-David Molk-Todd Herremans-Lane Johnson

Week 9: Jason Peters-Matt Tobin-Jason Kelce-Todd Herremans-Lane Johnson

Week 10: Jason Peters-Evan Mathis-Jason Kelce-Todd Herremans-Lane Johnson

Striker

I am not looking that far forward until I see adjustments on the defense. This past Sunday brought that entire unit back to reality! Kind of crazy we were still sort of in that game for a bit.
Colts aren't terribly talented, but Luck and the receivers make plays. That's why the Steelers were able to contend and get in a shootout - they had the offensive firepower to get in that kind of contest. The Giants do not and may not have Jennings back either. Double Beckham and see Donnell, Randle, and Parker get 7-8 yard gains all game.

bionic77

How many more bad games from Foles before Eagle fans talk themselves into Sanchez as a short term solution?

Or has it already happened?

Dragon

Banned
Screen%20Shot%202014-10-28%20at%2012.35.42%20PM.png

BG time for you to pay up to play dat AW!

Welcome your new NFC Overlords, the Cardinals, Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!
Did I do it right, FMT?
Nice OP, Grover.

After feasting on the Eagles, we now move on to wrangling the Cowboys. I already felt pretty confident going into this game because their success has everything to do with the run game and we are their worst nightmare in that regard. After last night, I'm really confident. Romo looked like shit against the blitz and we have literally performed more blitzes than anyone else in the league this year. We blitz all day, baby and disguise the schemes well. Romo will be even more tentative and afraid of the blitz after getting banged up, too. In other words, we match up EXCELLENT on paper. We've beaten both the teams they've lost to this season and one of them with a backup QB. We've also beaten the Cowboys the last three encounters in a row and this will make four. 7-1 here we come! Go Cards! Rise Red Sea!

Anyone want to make the argument that the Cardinals are a better team than the Lions

You are likely the only one in this thread that thinks the Lions are better. Cards are most definitely the better team and we will beat you in our house like usual in just a couple weeks ;)

NO @ CAR

TB @ CLE
ARI @ DAL
PHI @ HOU
NYJ @ KC
JAX @ CIN
SD @ MIA
WAS @ MIN

STL @ SF
DEN @ NE
OAK @ SEA

BAL @ PIT

IND @ NYG

Great OP, Grover. Thanks for saving us from kas's Fatford pics.

Go Steelers! Need a split with the den of scum and villainy.

And, Godslay, I know you are the official welcomer to folks joining you in Broncos-GAF. Prepare to welcome all of humanity, all 8 billion or so, to your ranks. The couple hundred Pats fans aren't considered human. MRSA has some sort of degree in medicine and can confirm.

Dragon

Banned

And, Godslay, I know you are the official welcomer to folks joining you in Broncos-GAF. Prepare to welcome all of humanity, all 8 billion or so, to your ranks. The couple hundred Pats fans aren't considered human. MRSA has some sort of degree in medicine and can confirm.

Appealing to MRSA, a racist homophobe, when determining what's human or not, is quite out there, even for you bud!

Fox318

Mark Sanchez is still the highest paid QB on the roster(4.8 mil to Vick's 4.0 mil).

Maybe we can force him to play for the Jets?

jakncoke

Banned
Was it posted 2 days ago that former Raider 1st rounder Mo Collins passed away from kidney failure. Was only 38, pretty crazy

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Cousin Justin, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

You're banished from the family! Unless, of course, you're going to sabotage the cheats. Even so, I must show disdain.

MRSA

Banned
Was it posted 2 days ago that former Raider 1st rounder Mo Collins passed away from kidney failure. Was only 38, pretty crazy

Renal failure. He was literally too big for his body.

Next to your cardiovascular system. The renal system is second most important in my opinion.

Zeke

Welcome your new NFC Overlords, the Cardinals, Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!
Did I do it right, FMT?
Nice OP, Grover.

After feasting on the Eagles, we now move on to wrangling the Cowboys. I already felt pretty confident going into this game because their success has everything to do with the run game and we are their worst nightmare in that regard. After last night, I'm really confident. Romo looked like shit against the blitz and we have literally performed more blitzes than anyone else in the league this year. We blitz all day, baby and disguise the schemes well. Romo will be even more tentative and afraid of the blitz after getting banged up, too. In other words, we match up EXCELLENT on paper. We've beaten both the teams they've lost to this season and one of them with a backup QB. We've also beaten the Cowboys the last three encounters in a row and this will make four. 7-1 here we come! Go Cards! Rise Red Sea!

You are likely the only one in this thread that thinks the Lions are better. Cards are most definitely the better team and we will beat you in our house like usual in just a couple weeks ;)
I don't feel overly confident about the cards game but there are somethings I feel ok to good about. The first being our run game and Murray. The blitzing is a major concern I have no clue why we didn't work out of more two te sets to help Romo. The awful play calling and abandoning the run game did not help. I still believe once the oline gets working and Murray is being fed there isn't a whole that can stop them. The line is going to have to really hold strong with the blitz. I think if they can do that and Romo hits some quick passes Williams or Dez on a slant or Murray on a screen and really burn them they may back off. Dallas has to keep a balanced run, pass game and Murray needs to be fed.

JABEE

Renal failure. He was literally too big for his body.

Next to your cardiovascular system. The renal system is second most important in my opinion.

It's really a problem for linemen that have to stay in weight to keep their jobs and play football.

It's hard to get out of those eating habits when you retire. You have to lose the weight. Playing line in the NFL is dangerous for many reasons.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
And Jordan Cameron could miss the next 2 games due to the concussion.

Sigh.

Tampa Bay is gonna be even tougher now.

Godslay

Banned
Picked up the Sunset Overdrive console at lunch today.

$399.99
10% off movers coupon from USPS

$360.00
-$50.00 price guarantee

$310 + 39.99 12 Month xbl

$349 + Tax

Everyone is safe under this tent. Send us your weak, your infirm, and your crippled. Tebow will care for them.

brentech

1 score between two games of FIFA against phee. He got it in the late part of game 2.

So many good chances, but I couldn't capitalize.

And Jordan Cameron could miss the next 2 games due to the concussion.

Sigh.

Tampa Bay is gonna be even tougher now.

noooo, i think he was my top receiver in the madden season

Cousin Justin, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

You're banished from the family! Unless, of course, you're going to sabotage the cheats. Even so, I must show disdain.

Tuck is coming to NE ?

Fantomex

Details on this please? Thanks Nflgaf

Espndeportes guy wanted to interview Colt right after ESPN was done with him, reporter was live and kept trying to get Colt into position even though PR guy I guess told him "No" . PR guy wrestles Colt away from reporter and then yells at him "NO MEANS NO". This is Dan Snyders head PR guy.

Eagles C Jason Kelce is practicing with the first team today.

Evan Mathis will be back next week. Pretty excited to get the best part of our team back.

Week 8: Jason Peters-Matt Tobin-David Molk-Todd Herremans-Lane Johnson

Week 9: Jason Peters-Matt Tobin-Jason Kelce-Todd Herremans-Lane Johnson

Week 10: Jason Peters-Evan Mathis-Jason Kelce-Todd Herremans-Lane Johnson

I guess you didn't hear about the Herremans injury :\

Godslay

Banned
breadstream is more important than class, come on!

boner brother!!!!!!! my gt is in my profile. i'll play some SO with you later if you're on, I just started installing it.

Yeah, I'll have to get it all set up tonight once I get home from work, but yeah we'll have to play at some point.

Top Bottom